Main Menu

Sunday Ride 08/01 - Roll Call. Volcano, CA or ???

Started by GreenMachine, July 27, 2010, 10:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speed kitty

No Worries T, everyone was great I thought. If I wanted quiet, reserved, no fun atmosphere I would have visited an old folks home instead of bike night  ;)

btw, dragon, I purchased a new mesh jacket today and gloves and I'll think about track day. Still haven't gotten the ok from Hubby yet on that  :)

n10sive

just an FYI, the Jacket has to be able to zip to the pants to be legal for track use (technically).
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

dub

It was good to meet you too, Kat.

So it's settled then: North ride along the route linked to by GM in the original post?
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

A DRAGON

Quote from: sparkygixxer on July 30, 2010, 11:51:28 AM
Quote from: speed kitty on July 30, 2010, 10:53:06 AM

P.S. It was nice to meet you guys last night at Blvd Pizza.  ;)

You were great!!!  Can't wait to meet the hubby too, you both must be characters.  Oh, by the way, thanx for listening to me babble.  It honestly doesn't get that much better ::)  LOL

Can't wait to meet the other half. Bring him and the baby to La Vecchia on Tuesday. My little boy (Gator will be there) Happy to hear you got some gear. You can always try taste of the track. Baby!!!  That's the hook. See you on Sunday at Starbucks and Mae Anne in Reno.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

sparkygixxer

Quote from: A DRAGON on July 30, 2010, 04:38:02 PM
See you on Sunday at Starbucks and Mae Anne in Reno.

Can we go a little earlier and beat some of the heat?  Can we, can we dad?  Huh, huh, can we!?! :P

A DRAGON

What time do you have in mind? Can the rest of the crew get there earlier?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

sparkygixxer

Quote from: A DRAGON on July 31, 2010, 12:22:45 AM
What time do you have in mind? Can the rest of the crew get there earlier?

I was thinking turn keys at least by 8am, only cause the summer heat.  But let's see what everyone else thinks that is going.  I'm learning about this new idea called "listening," hahaha  Yes... it's a work in progress  :D

Bigcat

GreenMachine

Deadline for plan and time changes will be 6PM today.  I've invited SCR to join, but so far no takers.

I can do 8:00AM as well, so that makes Trinie, BigCat and GreenMachine.  Who else wants to start 1 1/2 hours earlier?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

dub

sparkygixxer

Zyxt is listed as the last word in the online Oxford English Dictionary

GreenMachine

8:00AM tomorrow, since nobody else said otherwise.  I decided to give everyone some extra time and lest I be accused of being a train conductor.   ::)
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

sparkygixxer

If anyone has an SD card bring it.
... I rigged something on my bike.  Lets see how it does.

Bigcat

I'll be there at 7:30 for coffee if anyone is up early. We rode this loop today and it was amazing. Your in for a treat. ;D