Raingang

Raingang

Lol. I like it.
boring old signature.

Raingang

boring old signature.

Justino

Quote from: n10sive on July 09, 2010, 12:04:57 PM
...I think justino asked a legit question (that I don't have an answer for as I have never been given a guideline). As far as I know, only one person can answer that and his name is Jerome. . . one item being deleted this week and that was by Jerome, and yes, it was his decision alone.
Quote from: n10sive on July 09, 2010, 12:31:55 PM
Quote from: Justino on July 09, 2010, 12:10:02 PM
I am speaking of a professional trackday company, an individual employed by them, any organziation that is working with another specific individual, another club's bike night location, and the locking of that 'bike night in the region' thread.  I believe all of these were within 7 to 10 days.
And yes, you are correct so excuse me for missing those that were modified and deleted. Again, I have nothing official on this, but you are correct. Posts have been edited and removed containing to those subjects.

Quote from: Adiggity on July 09, 2010, 12:34:53 PM
Jusitino. n10sive's answer mirrors mine to the T. I have not deleted any posts (except expired classified ads) in the last 2 months. I have never deleted posts that I didn't get specific order from Jerome. The posts that have been deleted have been done by the President of the club and he is very clear about using his right to do so. We have no say in the matter. All these questions have to be answered by Jerome.
Adiggity and N10sive are moderator/administrators for the forum as well as the elected trustees of the sierra sportbike association.  Both of them clearly state that they are unable to answer my question (so it musn't be that obvious) and both claim that it is SOLELY you that decides to delete/edit/ban members.  Both encouraged me to get the answer directly from you.
I think both consider my question to be legitimate (one stating so, and the other ''mirroring" the firsts opinion)

Quote from: Justino on July 09, 2010, 12:04:10 PM
Are there any subjects, regional events, track days, bike nights, motorcycle clubs, or businesses that are not allowed to be mentioned in this forum?

I see some threads get edited, locked, and entire posts vanish, so I thought I'd ask before anyone gets banned inadvertently.

The following was the PM I sent for Jerome's consideration.

1) Is the notification of any other club's track-days or bike nights allowed, or is that frowned upon?
I do recall the SSA supporting the StreetKing's Bike night, and recall contributing a 2 for 1 their raffle so I think it's ok.
I don't recall it in the TOS which I helped to draft 8 months after that event.

Maybe one day Reno can be just like West Side Story.

"When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way.
From you're first cigarette to your last dying day."

Lame

2)If it is going to be lame, can I get a ruling on what level of participation between clubs is ok.
3)Do people have to choose just one?
4)Has it always been that way?
5) If someone attends a club's track days are they banned from attending any other club's?
6)What if they volunteer?
7)What if they organize it?
8)If there are going to bans of people/clubs/organizations can I see a list of things that are already banned, so I don't violate any terms of service?

Personally I think people should support and attend any groups activities they enjoy, preferably ALL groups different activities.
If it's easy, the answers can go with the corresponding number. Thanks for your time, really.
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8 )

Quote from: Justino on July 09, 2010, 12:37:39 PM
It needs to be documented.  Phone and face to face don't get the commercials made.
We can chat on the phone all you want after.

As I said in the very first post in this thread, I know that these answers will take a little bit of time (albeit, a week seems excessive) and I'd prefer if people didn't hijack the thread with trivialities. (Unless it's the official position of the club)
Riding on the street is a lot like living with your parents.

A DRAGON

Justin Stop being an ASS
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750