Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

trackdays

Started by BumblebeeR6, July 06, 2010, 06:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BumblebeeR6

What are the requirments on a trackday as far as special gear or what specifics on your bike?
Dustin A. Steffey

JENX!!!

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

BumblebeeR6

Thanks man so i need pants i can't find any for a good price in my size!
Dustin A. Steffey

JENX!!!

You dont need to buy brand new ones., talk to Steve @ Two Wheel Customs. I think He has some you can rent., also CL has alot... just need to look around. And you can also ask here on SSA. LOTS of friendly people here that would let you borrow their stuff. ;D
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

BumblebeeR6

Dustin A. Steffey

Adiggity

What size are you? I have a spare set of leathers you could use....if they will fit. Do you have boots, gloves?

Team Gorgonzola

I have AXO pants for sale. ;)
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

what is your build? or you can come to bike night at La Vecchia on a Tuesday and I'll see if mine will fit.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

Quote from: A DRAGON on July 07, 2010, 06:53:01 PM
what is your build? or you can come to bike night at La Vecchia on a Tuesday and I'll see if mine will fit.

He said he wears a 40 pant. So my guess is a 48/50 US  should work. I have my old crashed leathers...needs the zipper fixed but it can eek out a track day or two in C group. All the good crash spots on them have been used up LOL

I was going to toss them. They are a Fieldsheer, ventilated and kangaroo leather body, cow hide butt, legs and arms.

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

A DRAGON

Man if they can fit him he can pay to get the zipper repaired?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

Quote from: A DRAGON on July 07, 2010, 09:33:18 PM
My if the can fit him he can pay to get the zipper repaired?

There is some english in there somewhere, I am sure. LOL But if I translated properly, yes, he can get the zipper fixed. They would certainly work to do a few trackdays in but they are pretty raggedy after having gone down at the end of the front straight :)
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

A DRAGON

Fixed My they. I was really thinking of something else. :D :D  What a clown
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

BumblebeeR6

im a football player so im a bigger guy for sure!!!!!
Dustin A. Steffey

A DRAGON

Hell then you could probably wear your football pants and some race boots and you should be good.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750