Main Menu

SPORTS BASKETBALL LeBron leaving the Cavaliers

Started by A DRAGON, July 09, 2010, 11:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

I'm so disappointed in the fans and the ownership of the Cavaliers. I really wanted King James to stay with the Cavaliers out of loyalty. My down fall. But I really feel he made the right choice.  They had 7 years to build a team around him and never did. Besides Cleveland is so dam cold in the winter. Where would you want to live in the winter.  :o Yeah baby. South Beach Florida sounds good to me. I feel for the franchises there that haven't won. The browns I still love them though. The Cavaliers. I've never liked until Lebron James Got there. Then the owner said that Cleveland would win a title before Lebron would!!! And you can take that to the bank!!! Fool are you crazy!!! ??? Your and Idiot. I'll take that bet in heart beat. What's that clowns number so I can get my bet down before he changes his mind. The way the city is treating him is so adolescent. Let the man do what's right for him.

Kevin Garnett stayed with the Timberwolves for ever. He's now coming to the end of his career. He should have went somewhere else earlier. Lebron just did what the big three in Boston done. Just earlier in his career. What if Barry Sanders had went to another team. Mann that guy left to early.

I'm also really happy he didn't go to Chicago. I still remember how the owner did Michael Jordan at the end of his career, When they all wanted to stay and win a few more years. He let them know he can get the same thing again. I guess he was wrong. They haven't won anything since MJ left. He was such a jerk about it. I'm sure Lebron would have had the same faith as Michael Jordan. I really like Dwyane Wade and The Miami Heat. Chris Bosh is a beast on the boards. They are going to be so tough. Can't wait for the season in October to start. ;D ;D 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750