Main Menu

Looks like Spies is finding his groove

Started by Adiggity, June 25, 2010, 12:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

His best qualifying of the year after taking his first podium. Should be a good battle for 2nd & 3rd again. Looking at the times, Lorenzo should run away again unless someone finds something between now and then which is very possible, but from like 2nd to 6th, they are all really close. Go Spies!!

http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=40962

Actually looking again, from 2nd to 11th really............that is tight!

oldBolt

Stoner has to podium.  Hayden needs to redeem himself and beat Spies.  Lorenzo is like a machine, I am loving to hate him.  He has just been phenomenal.  That was funny your comment about the speed channel coverage of the last race.  All race Lorenzo's so far ahead he's not in view and bang they cut off the action to show him cross the finish line.  (LOL) I was like WTF. 
I am routing for the Ducati Team but I wouldn't care if Spies beats Stoner.  GO USA!
Should be a great race.
"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Adiggity

Hell yeah. Go U.S.A.! For no planned reasons I root for Spies over Hayden although I do like them both. Actually I think I would probably get along better with Hayden, but still seem to go for Spies more when watching races....can't really say why.....maybe just because he really does impress me quite a bit with his ability to adapt and go fast in places he's never been. Even on inferior machinery.

Rossi is really the only other one I like rooting for. Everyone else is just kinda like, ahhh whatever for me. Lorenzo is definitely a stud, so is Stoner but he's been off the last year and a half. Seems like ever since Rossi went offroading to cut him off at Laguna he just has steadily been out of his groove. I think Pedrosa deserves the career runner up trophy. Poor guy just can't seem to win the ship.....kinda like Haga in WSBK.

And yes, SPEED drives me absolutely crazy with thier coverage on the races......they really have bad timing.... a LOT! I guess it's better than having no SPEED Channel though... 8)