Main Menu

THANK YOU SSA >RFR

Started by racerdave, June 20, 2010, 10:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racerdave

A big Thank You to all the members of SSA that came out to RFR this past weekend. It has been my pleasure to get to know each of you and Thanks for letting me participate in your sport. Special Thanks to Paul and Kim Lampron for trusting me with their bike. Since I am a complete rookie I could have splattered myself and their machine (not to mention Jeromes's gear) all over the track. I am nor sure that I could let a stranger take my street car out on the track like they did with their bike. I am truly gratefull. I have a new appreciation  for your passion, and we share the same for the track we know as RFR. I will work dillegently to try and make it the track you want to see it become in the future. THANKS AGAIN>  ::)

Adiggity

Hey Dave, it was good to meet you this weekend. Glad to hear you had fun. We'll have to get together in August and see if we can't iron out some areas that you may be struggling with. You were looking great out there, especially for a first timer. You are definitely a huge step ahead of most rookies due to your car experience. See you next time man. Thanks for posting up!  8)

A DRAGON

Dave. Cool glad you had a good time. Even happier you can understand out concerns regarding the track. We as SSA are looking forward to working with RFR to make it even better facility for our area. If you ever need to use some gear you can use what I'm not using and so many of us have extra gear we're all willing to lend or rent to help anyone get on the Track. :) :) Thanks for coming out a feeling the experience.    racerdave.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

Hey, that's cool Dave! We are proud of our home racetrack and hope to see it grow and maybe, some day, have our own garages up there. Even a big sign that reads:

" RFR Home of the Sierra Sportbike Association" !! ;D ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

2wcp

Dave,
Thank you for the opportunity to show you around the track from an experineced point of view. I wasn't going really fast, just fast enough to show you how the track is. Did it put a different perspective on the track compared to you riding Pauls bike?

Steve
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p