Main Menu

General Meeting La Vecchia Saturday August 14th at 11:00am at La Vecchia

Started by A DRAGON, June 05, 2010, 10:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

Quote from: TWF on June 10, 2010, 05:50:53 PM
You guys can take politics, republican democrat, liberal all day along but communism is where it is at  ;D
What is your is my and what is my is not your  :)
As long as your Stalin. Otherwise whats mine is never really mine and I can't say s@#$ about it....unless I want to be shot.  ;)

A DRAGON

Yo-Diggity I'm offended again by you. Dam it. I'm need to talk to someone. I feel your  unapproachable.  Can anyone help me with A-Diggity he's out of control. :-* 

I was thinking about all this talk about leadership. Isn't that what  the Army does? They say they can teach you to be all you can be.   (TV Commercial)

Have we ever said that was our philosophy ? I thought we were here to just ride Motorcycles.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

Jerome, I was in the army!! I'll teach the punk how to behave. First I'll take him to watch "love story", than "Ghost" finally will got to the Nevada Art Museum for the impressionists exposition, and than a nice all organic, veggie only sandwich at the Cheese and Board. That'll show him how to be sensitive :D :D :D :D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

Isn't that a puppet show? :o :o

Don't forget  "Hachi"  So they can learn Loyalty  See you at the train Station
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Adiggity

What is this loyalty word you speak of? Never heard of that one......How do you pronounce it?

The only cheese or veggie sandwich I eat comes with meat on it! And alot of it.....oooo oooo and cabbage!

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

cobra23

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 10, 2010, 06:10:00 PM
Yo-Diggity I'm offended again by you. Dam it. I'm need to talk to someone. I feel your  unapproachable.  Can anyone help me with A-Diggity he's out of control. :-*  

I was thinking about all this talk about leadership. Isn't that what  the Army does? They say they can teach you to be all you can be.   (TV Commercial)

Have we ever said that was our philosophy ? I thought we were here to just ride Motorcycles.

+1

I was also in the Army (Reserve...22 years). 1 year in Baghdad. I still say lets stick to Motorcycles.

jlavallee

Yo-Diggity I'm offended again by you. Dam it. I'm need to talk to someone. I feel your  unapproachable.   :-* 

Based on his cheese, meat and cabbage diet my money would be on that making him unapproachable. Forget the bike, to go fast simply lift a leg and let it rip. :D

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: jlavallee on June 11, 2010, 01:14:34 PM
Yo-Diggity I'm offended again by you. Dam it. I'm need to talk to someone. I feel your  unapproachable.   :-* 

Based on his cheese, meat and cabbage diet my money would be on that making him unapproachable. Forget the bike, to go fast simply lift a leg and let it rip. :D

LMAO yep, that's my recipe for methane.... ;D
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

Mann if we could pipe that to the throttle bodies what a burst of power that could be.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Adiggity

Nitrous wouldn't have nothin on that concoction! Good idea J. I always knew you were good for something, just couldn't remember what it was.  :-*

jlavallee

And all this time I thought you got fast racing in AFM.

Luckily, I'm not quick enough to be behind you. ;D

A DRAGON

Maybe those Guests can figure out the secret now.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

D1NO

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on June 11, 2010, 02:22:08 PM
Quote from: jlavallee on June 11, 2010, 01:14:34 PM

LMAO yep, that's my recipe for methane.... ;D

Thats why JENX used to buy cases of that coconut juice!! Turbo baby!