Main Menu

General Meeting La Vecchia Saturday August 14th at 11:00am at La Vecchia

Started by A DRAGON, June 05, 2010, 10:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justino

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 08, 2010, 01:00:31 AM
...sometimes they shout at one another. That's what friends  do sometimes. And if their true friends they remain friends. If they don't then they never were.
I'll do my best to make it.
(i hear that friends return phone calls)
Riding on the street is a lot like living with your parents.

A DRAGON

Yeah. I've been busy. New baby you know. Baby shower. What a great time. Regina is very important to me. She comes first.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Lisa

Quote from: AFM937 on June 07, 2010, 10:25:17 PM
Jerome the night you asked to speak with me outside the restaurant you stated that you had ALL the race and track day schedules for our area and riders. Now you just said you have no idea when the AFM races are. We discussed this because of course the first SSA track day was going to be on our race weekend and stayed there. Alan and Beth personally gave those dates to you.

Ummm... excuse me for stating the obvious but isn't there a tab on top that says "Calendar"
I clicked it. It shows track days, race days... hmmm...
btw-the SSA track days have not posted to this Calendar

I, unfortunately, will be at Thunderhill on the 26th along with Greg (oneup).  We won't be able to make this meeting date either. 
"The purpose of life is to Live it, to Taste experience to the utmost, to Reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer Experience" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

Can't see the races or the SSA trackdays on the calendar. ???
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Justino

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 08, 2010, 02:23:36 AM
Yeah. I've been busy. New baby you know. Baby shower. What a great time. Regina is very important to me. She comes first.
I'm pretty bad a returning messages at times, and have don't even have a new baby.
I'll try to make any meeting you schedule. I'm always hopeful that some healing that can take place. 
I like the concept of friends having issues and working things out, but any friend of mine should know that my friendship, although readily available to all,  comes with a high degree of expectation. 
My friends treat my other friends respectfully, with dignity, and consideration.

This is not about motorcycles for me. This is not about riding motorcycles.
  It's about people.

If there was no possibility of resolution I wouldn't attend.

A DRAGON

Maybe they took that too.  Just kidding.  

It seems maybe we should have it after bike night on Tuesday. What do you think Alberto? Got any Ideas?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justino

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 08, 2010, 10:47:12 AM
Maybe they took that too.  Just kidding.  
???  What's the joke  ???

If you'd like to reach twenty or so people for a conversation, I can let the Sportbike775 club know you'd like to swing by on a Tuesday, night.  That may be easier and demonstrate that you're interested in hearing what people have to say, rather than 'holding court'

A DRAGON

I at SSA Bike night on Tuesday Night. Then I go home to my new son.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

I can't do it, I am going to scram as soon as raviolis are made in the kitchen. I have worked all my time off this week and I feel bad about not been there for my family
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

ThrottleAddict

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 08, 2010, 11:48:40 AM

Sounds like your not that interested in hearing them then...

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 08, 2010, 02:23:36 AM

Interesting to hear, because you showed up at the SSA trackday even with a brand new baby at home and your trackday commitee seemed to have everything under control.

youngster775

Jeez!
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Adiggity

Quote from: ThrottleAddict on June 08, 2010, 01:55:30 PM
Quote from: A DRAGON on June 08, 2010, 11:48:40 AM
Sounds like your not that interested in hearing them then...

Can we please try and stay constructive here? The same could be said for you guys. The SSA has been having bike nights on Tuesday for how long?? Now Jerome is trying to schedule a meeting. The first date, one guy is pissed cause it doesn't fit his precious schedule so Jerome tries another....nope that doesn't work either, then another, oops, nope not there either. You guys are being totally unrealistic about your expectations here (and quite condescending in a lot of instances I think). Have you ever tried to coordinate a meeting for 50 + people to attend? My guess is if you have you would realize that without some sort of compromise from everyone, then not everyone will ever be able to attend. I've scene Jerome offer up 3 different dates and you guys are still flinging it his way. It's quite obvious he's made some people mad, but if you don't want to be part of a solution, keep your comments to yourselves or keep them constructive. Thanks.  :)

ThrottleAddict

Quote from: Adiggity on June 08, 2010, 02:57:16 PM
My guess is if you have you would realize that without some sort of compromise from everyone, then not everyone will ever be able to attend.

A compromise like driving one block west from where he will already be tonight to have a short chat with some of the people that won't be able to attend the meeting. That didn't sound unreasonable...

Mike

I never complaned about the date.

But would like to know what's on the agenda?

Track It!.

Member of the SSA since 1996