Main Menu

General Meeting La Vecchia Saturday August 14th at 11:00am at La Vecchia

Started by A DRAGON, June 05, 2010, 10:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

I should have done this in the beginning and trusted my in-stinks.  Instead of listening to other people.

I'll check with Alberto and see if 1:00 is good. It might change if he can't accommodate the time so please check back

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Oneup

Great idea, the 12th is a race weekend and Miller.  The majority of the remaining membership will be on track.  What's the point? 
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: Oneup on June 06, 2010, 07:20:34 PM
Great idea, the 12th is a race weekend and Miller.  The majority of the remaining membership will be on track.  What's the point?  

Maybe he wasn't aware or he forgot Greg, I personally have no idea when AFM races are scheduled; just not on the radar. Do you know when the next "Arte Italia Culinary Course" in which I participate as consultant and translator is?. Let's keep the attitude in check people!  >:(
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

Greg. I just want to get this over with. If you have something you want to say I'm trying to give you the opportunity. That's the point. If you can't make it I'm sorry. I've heard we only have about 5 or 6 people going to Miller. I though the rest of us could fill them in.   I didn't know it was on a AFM race weekend.  I didn't check. Thanks for letting me know.

Alberto said he thinks Saturday June 26th is a better for him. From 1:00 to 3:00 to 3:30. Does that work for you?

I had also wrote in my post I was going to check with Alberto and to please check back.

If anyone else has a conflict with the time please let me know and I'll see if we can accommodate you. I understand we all have other lives we have to attend to. This club is just for fun and the love of Motorcycles.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Mike

Track It!.

Member of the SSA since 1996

A DRAGON

Recent events. Isn't it obvious. If you have something you want to say put it out there. It's a General SSA Meeting. We also talk about a lot of things.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Mike

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 07, 2010, 11:45:57 AM
Recent events. Isn't it obvious. If you have something you want to say put it out there. It's a General SSA Meeting. We also talk about a lot of things.

"Obvious" I guess not.. I havent been to a bike night in a month. is there something going on the you can't talk about publicly?

Track It!.

A DRAGON

Well some  of the guys started a new motorcycle club in town. I just want to get things straight so we can move forward.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Mike

That also happened in 01 then we had to regroup again in 04. I know the history been around a long time.

What happened this time?

What was so wrong that they left and we couldn't work together?

Track It!.

A DRAGON

No one want's to talk.
I remember the last time this happened. Dana and Heidi was blaming Zach. I believed them for about 2 weeks. I finally realized I needed to talk to Zack. I remembered Zach was not the person everyone told me he was. When I spoke with him and got it all straight. I felt pretty bad I didn't believe in the guy I new I could always believe in. So we'll see who shows up Mike. IF they really care about the club as much as they say they do.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Mike

Welcome Mr. Brown ..  Introduction can be done in the General section.
[/quote]

" If nobody wants to talk, perhaps it's because nobody will listen. "

[/quote]
Hmmm something to ponder.

Track It!.

dmh2000

I will be at miller this weekend, so the 26th is good. or just a suggestion a tuesday bike night could be a meeting instead.

I hope all this gets resolved because I want the trackdays and sunday rides to continue. SSA has my full support.
dave

Mike

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 07, 2010, 05:13:37 PM
No one want's to talk.

Or is it someone does not want to listen?
again
What happened this time?

What was so wrong that they left and we couldn't work together?

Who is invited new members, Old members, defectors? 

Track It!.

AFM937

Jerome the night you asked to speak with me outside the restaurant you stated that you had ALL the race and track day schedules for our area and riders. Now you just said you have no idea when the AFM races are. We discussed this because of course the first SSA track day was going to be on our race weekend and stayed there. Alan and Beth personally gave those dates to you. If you need this information again let me know and I will get them for you. Sometimes you may even check the SSA calander on this site which will show you whats coming up or better yet whats gonna happen. Cool huh?

Anyway I'm listening, tell me what happened. Who's wrong, Who's screwing up etc. I'm interested.

eagerly awaiting your reply.

SLAYING A DRAGON

just kidding peeps

A DRAGON

Eddie. I didn't have the Schedule right in front of me. Your right I could have just looked on the events. I didn't do that. I really don't plan my life or the SSA around the AFM Schedule every time I do something. You can't accommodate everyone all the time. As a SSA member we all have other lives. I know this. So if the date is bad for someone they have to do is change it if we can. Sometimes when you do make the changes to accommodate some one they still don't show up. But I do try and make our meetings when everyone can attend. 

As far as what's happening. Who's wrong. Who's screwing up etc. I'll save that for the meeting. Hopefully you'll be attending. 

Everyone is invited that has spend any time in the SSA. We all have enjoyed this club and I don't mind hearing what you have to say. Sometimes groups disagree and sometimes they shout at one another. That's what friends  do sometimes. And if their true friends they remain friends. If they don't then they never were.

At the end of the day all we really wanted to do was ride motorcycles.   
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750