Main Menu

Riding to Miller for WSBK

Started by edmunsan, May 26, 2010, 09:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edmunsan

The wardepartment and I are leaving Thurs. 5/27 woohoo!!!! Pack the RT set suspention on Comfort mode, and set cruise control @ 78-80 mph and enjoy!
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

edmunsan

Got hit with hale and 30mph crosswind East of Lovelock scary :o. Thank God I got new Metzeler's today. Got room at Winnemucca Inn, restuarant SUCKS! My crockpot is faster than hotel Internet :D. Resume ride to Miller 2morrow.

XIII

Quote from: kneejerk on May 27, 2010, 05:43:59 PM
Got hit with hale and 30mph crosswind East of Lovelock scary :o. Thank God I got new Metzeler's today. Got room at Winnemucca Inn, restuarant SUCKS! My crockpot is faster than hotel Internet :D. Resume ride to Miller 2morrow.

Be safe. What's your cell? We'll be out there too (hopefully)

n10sive

Quote from: kneejerk on May 27, 2010, 05:43:59 PM

ahh...so do you believe me now about crosswinds and the RT? :)
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

edmunsan

Knarly!!!! 3hrs steady, light, heavy, to moderate rain, snow thru  Immigrant pass hale before Winnemucca. crosswind from hell! We made it! Had dinner sat in the jacuzzi. Salt Lake City at last! Heading out early tomorrow. We are bout 50 min. from Miller. Asswipe from Hotel.com said we were 20 min. out,  he lied! XIII CALL ME IF YOU MAKE IT 775 450 6814 and "right you are n10sive"!