Main Menu

Valencia Race and Speed TV WARNING!!!

Started by n10sive, April 11, 2010, 10:08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

n10sive

Speed TV decided to NOT put any of the keywords in the race description so your DVR's will not be picking up this race! GRRRRRRR

Race 1 just started 10am and race 2 is at 11am. You might have to find the reruns in the middle of the night to get them now
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

oldBolt

Any one explain aggregate.
Watched the races but don't understand how this works...
1300 motopg (Yes) ;D
"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

MotoPutz

RCFLAGGER

Got em all as well!  WSBK, MotoGP, & Moto2.  125GP will be on Tues 4/13 @ 10:00 AM on SPEED.
RACING is the only form of compitition......everything else is just a GAME.........  '84 GoldWing ,'82 KZ1100-D, '75 Kaw Z-1 900, '73 Honda CL-350, '69 Honda CT-90

n10sive

wierd. The WSBK races only were described as race 1 and race 2. That is it. I got the MotoGP races OK though.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Team Gorgonzola

I got all 3 FIM races plus MotoGP and Moto2 in glorious HD!! Aggregate time: once the a race is red flagged, the gap between the racers is recorded, then at the end is reintroduced to calculate who really won; example: Checa was ahead of Haga by 2 sec when the race was stopped by the red flag; Haga had to be ahead of Checa by 2 sec plus 0.025 to win, which he did.   
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

edmunsan

Quote from: Gangplank on April 11, 2010, 10:45:58 PM
Mine recorded it.... haven't had time to watch it yet. Too busy working on the EX-RR project (Garage).

Nice work Josh your bike is looking suweet
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.