Main Menu

Welcome to the New SSA Forums

Started by Admin CATZ, March 16, 2008, 05:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Uncle Butchie. We have are Tuesday night thing this weekend at La Vecchia. Come on dow and check us out. Your not alone on your bike. We all love to ride and go to the races and do Track Days.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

Came to several Tuesday night & track day (to watch) events last year and liked the camaraderie.  I didn't try the track day stuff, too much to lose for one mistake.   

I'm getting that itch to ride again.  Can't wait to join up with some of you on the weekly rides.  Sounds like fun, so long as the destinations include beer.

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

risinson18

Hey Guys,
i thought i would introduce myself since i had already meet some of you this past week @ the meeting on sunday.
my name is Gabe, and i live in moundhouse. im a capricorn and i like long walks on the beach @ sunset. hahhahaa. JK. 
hey but just wanted to say thanks alot to all of the people there for a warm welcome. hopefuly you will see more of me and i could make it out to the track sometime and see yall in action. or maybe meet up on some group rides.
thanks,
Gabe!

A DRAGON

UHHH zx-9r boy. Please no alcohol on our rides please. Just want to avoid any problems that might come up. We don't need the fuel for the fire if something happens. You know what I mean.

We do have a beer sometimes when it's all over at the end of the ride . Sierra City ride we just had to do some Mom stuff and get home. On the next ride let me know I'll go with you. We'll stop in Reno at the Sparky's on  West McCarran and tip one if you'd like.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justin

Quote from: zx-9r on March 18, 2009, 07:37:53 AM
I didn't try the track day stuff, too much to lose for one mistake.   
I think you may have it backwards, you should check it out!