Main Menu

Welcome to the New SSA Forums

Started by Admin CATZ, March 16, 2008, 05:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin CATZ

Welcome to the New SSA Forums. This is a new software version of the old SSA Message Boards. It's new to me as well but there should be more features to play with. If you notice any problems or have any suggestions, please let me know.

FYI - The new web address for the SSA is www. sierrasportbike.com The old sportbikeusa.com will only work for a few more months.

The max size for PHOTOS on the forums is 700x700 which is the size of the image below. Please try to keep all images close to or under 100kb.

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Justin

Thank God!  I started methadone to combat the withdrawal symptoms.  I can now ween myself back onto the forum.  Thank you!

bionicgreen

GREAT this is very cool and I am super stoked about having the site back up. Oh by the way I have a new bike and I am back on 2 wheels after my accident that happened last Aug.

russtman

Where's that Puff the magic dragon Jerome ---I want to get things stirrin again ;) 

Nice to have an avenue again for all the fun.    I was jone'sn to talk it up with you guys.  ;D
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

XIII

KazeXIII checking in. Formerly R6Andrei. Nice site albeit a little on the slow side but it's nice to have a communication portal again. Nice Job Zack! And thank you for the effort that you put in to bring a site back from the grave.

Team Gorgonzola

URRAH, thanks Zach and everyone that helped with the new website.
Viva il formaggio!!!
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

;D I'm sooooooooooo happy to so good the hear from everyone again. We have so much to talk about. Stay tuned.  yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Lisa

"The purpose of life is to Live it, to Taste experience to the utmost, to Reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer Experience" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Adiggity

Wasssup y'all?! It''s about damn time!! But I have one question, why the HELL is there  a Ducati on the home page.......AND at the top of this one?!!!! That damn Alberto is having an effect on people isn't he... :)

Adiggity

Quote from: Catz on March 16, 2008, 05:07:11 PM
Welcome to the New SSA Forums. This is a new software version of the old SSA Message Boards. It's new to me as well but there should be more features to play with. If you notice any problems or have any suggestions, please let me know.

Only thing I noticed was the time is off. Other than that, I'd say nice work, and thanks. It looks good!

Edit: Damn! That didn't take long. It's already fixed.

Grey Goat

VERY  nice job, Zach!  I have been trying to get my own website up & running for weeks now with little luck ... cyberspace is a mysterious place  :-\   Anyway, you make it look easy!

I look forward to coastal overnight rides with my SSA buddies this summer!

Admin CATZ

Adigity,

The reason I used the Ducati 848 on the main page and at the top of the forum is simply because it was white and I could easily find a professional photo of one online to Photoshop the SSA graphics onto. Might also be the fact that is the bike and color I'm looking at getting  ::)

Resistor

Hell yeah, its good to have the site back up.  The only problem is that I had to re-register, oh well, I'll work on getting my post count back up...
2005 GSXR-600

Adiggity

Quote from: Catz on March 17, 2008, 11:39:45 AM
Adigity,

The reason I used the Ducati 848 on the main page and at the top of the forum is simply because it was white and I could easily find a professional photo of one online to Photoshop the SSA graphics onto. Might also be the fact that is the bike and color I'm looking at getting  ::)

It's all good bro. Just havin some fun with ya. The new Ducatis (or whatever the plural for Ducati is)are very pretty.