Main Menu

Thanks for the great weekend!!!

Started by Poli, September 27, 2009, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poli

I just want to say thank you very much for the great weekend at Fernley raceway to Jerome, Andy, Eddie and Justin. Great people, fast, safe and honest.
The organization and collaboration with the every rider and was really enjoyable.
I want more track days!!!!!!!!
Thank you again and see you soon.

Pablo

Adiggity

It was nice meeting you, Loli and your dog this weekend Pablo.  :) You were looking VERY good for your first ever trackday. Good job man!

knucklehead

Cheers Pablo!

You are a very talented rider, keep up the good work! I hope to see you and Loli again real soon.

Justin
When in doubt....

AFM937

Pablo it was great having you at the track!!! You did awesome!!! It was also really fun taking Loli for a two up ride. Talk to you soon. EDDIE
SLAYING A DRAGON

just kidding peeps

AFM937

Hey Pablo don't forget to see Steve at 2 Wheel Custom Performance before your next trackday. 2wcp.com
SLAYING A DRAGON

just kidding peeps

cobra23

Quote from: Poli on September 27, 2009, 10:17:06 PM
I just want to say thank you very much for the great weekend at Fernley raceway to Jerome, Andy, Eddie and Justin. Great people, fast, safe and honest.
The organization and collaboration with the every rider and was really enjoyable.
I want more track days!!!!!!!!
Thank you again and see you soon.

Pablo

Hey Pablo I could not have said it better myself. This is a real first class group of riders, I always feel at home with.

Justin

It definitely was an aweome weekend.  So glad you enjoyed yourself!
Justino

A DRAGON

Thanks for the support of our Track Day. I happy we made your experience a memorable one.

Pleasure meeting you and you Lady. Oh your Dog to.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750