Main Menu

Track day, Here I come!

Started by mdittrich, July 19, 2009, 11:03:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdittrich

I did it. I signed up to do track day on Saturday.  It'll be my first time ever and I'm psyched.  I'm going to need a little help getting my bike up to the track.  I do have a truck, just no ramp and I saw that someone else was smart enough to ask if he could borrow a ramp.  Heck, if I can borrow a ramp or get my bike onto someone else's trailer or truck I'll be happy.  As long as I can get there.  I was earching through posts yesterday in search of a post of "thing to bring to the track."  I couldn't find it but I remember reading it in the past.  A list of suggested items to bring to the track would be great.  I'm good at using the phone.  My # is 775-225-5618.

thanks,

Matt

yzinger

I have a ghetto ramp you can borrow. pm me for my address and you can come pick it up. it aint pretty but will hold up an elephant.

Justin

Sunblock, earplugs, a cooler, water water water, gatorade, banana, ez-up canopy, camping chair, blue painters tape, some duct tape, a few essential tools to get your bike ready (ie, hex wrench for mirrors, etc.)

Also I have invited any newer track day enthusiasts to pit near me.  I'm going to loan timegrommet my ramps, so perhaps you two could hook up and help each other load on friday.

Justin

At the track, everyone can help you unload and you can borrow lots of ramps!