Main Menu

SSA Monday Bike Night - Gardnerville!!! Starting June 2009

Started by n10sive, June 18, 2009, 06:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edmunsan

Way cool! welcome to MRCASH &MRSCASH and they are pine nuts residents and riders yay! I ate 5 tacos and Diane (wardept.) ate one of my carne asada tacos........... oops! she didn't know I had installed a liberal (no politic's intended) amount of habanero sauce. I love hot hot sauce. My daughter told me that I must really hate my butt!
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

MotoPutz

dub

Rode down to g-ville bike night from the south shore this evening. Arrived a little after 7. Now I'm sitting here eating tacos by myself.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

:-[  Well that sucks!  n10sive will hopefully have more information for you on what happened tonight.  I'm sure there are good nights and bad with such a small pool of riders. 

You're suppose to get a promotional SSA discount too or so I thought.   Bummer.  But at least you get to ride Kingsbury Grade home.  Better get with it before the deer get out onto the roads.   :o
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

The lady behind the bar said Dale already came and went.

I guess it's my own fault for getting here too late. Oh well, the tacos are still freaking delicious.

n10sive

Sorry Wiles. I was there by myself too. A few of the ladies were not feeling well and some people got stuck at work. I ate my taco's and probably just left before you got there. Decided I would go for a ride so I went up your way. I went up over Luther and then to Camp Rich for a Rum Runner, then around the lake. Was a beautiful evening and no traffic so I just kept riding. Had a good time and a very nice run down 50 ;D

I had the raffle before I left and guess what? You WON! LOL

I have the certificate in my bike for you still. Maybe sometime this week we can hook up and I will get that to you.

FYI, I work in Carson and could ride somewhere to hook up with you in the evenings. Sorry about the mixup. I probably should have hung out a bit longer but got an itch to take the ride instead of sitting there in an empty bar. For some reason I was thinking of you and had hoped you would show up before I left and we could take a ride together. Oh well...next time maybe.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

dub

Dang, I sure wish I would have left earlier instead of futzing around at the house after I got home from work.  We could have enjoyed tacos and a nice ride together.

Next time...

A DRAGON

Good JOb Dale.  Way to show up even if your by your self. I know how that feels. That's commitment. I'll be up there in a few weeks.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

I'm thinking of changing the venue to mix it up. Some people are getting tired of Mexican. There is a nice restaurant opened up close to the Starbucks in South Carson (ride meet up spot) called Canyon Creek that has ample parking, good food and would be more convenient for some of the Carson folk.

They have an nice outdoor sitting area and reasonably priced food of different varieties.

Adiggity

Quote from: n10sive on August 03, 2010, 01:40:15 PM
I'm thinking of changing the venue to mix it up. Some people are getting tired of Mexican. There is a nice restaurant opened up close to the Starbucks in South Carson (ride meet up spot) called Canyon Creek that has ample parking, good food and would be more convenient for some of the Carson folk.

They have an nice outdoor sitting area and reasonably priced food of different varieties.

That sounds like a good idea. Keep things interesting for everyone. How many of the SSA south guys come on the forum Dale? Maybe they could give their 2 cents on how they feel about a change of location.

n10sive

Quote from: Adiggity on August 03, 2010, 04:10:25 PM
That sounds like a good idea. Keep things interesting for everyone. How many of the SSA south guys come on the forum Dale? Maybe they could give their 2 cents on how they feel about a change of location.

I think they all come on here at various different times. Dub, Kneejerk, BluApe, Tammylynn and a few others are almost always around on here.

dub

Change of scenery is fine with me. I've only been to the rancho grande twice; I'm not that attached. :p If it makes it more convenient for more people that's a good thing. 

n10sive

so Wiles, you have until the 21st, but when do you want to get your track day cert? Next bike night?

dub

Sure, next bike night. I'll leave right when I get home from work and be there a little after 6. We'll eat some tacos and maybe take that ride.

n10sive