Main Menu

SSA Monday Bike Night - Gardnerville!!! Starting June 2009

Started by n10sive, June 18, 2009, 06:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmylynn

Lots of fun tonight! Great company...as always! Until next Monday (or Saturday's ride, if everyone makes it)

Kim...congrats on the new bike...great job making it down our way

Tammy

BluApe

Ok every time I try to put pics up from bike night I get this:
The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.

and my pics are only 135kb each.
can anyone help?

99 900ss duc

best bet is to upload to photobucket and then link img code to message

BluApe

99 900ss duc

damn look at that good looking guy on the yellow duck.. :)

RenoRocket09

Hi guys
Just wanna say thanks for all the encouragement on riding, this has been alot of fun and have learned alot from all your guys...love to ride to gardnerville, even tho hate the wind just yet..I know eventually I will not sit so rigid thru washoe valley  ;D   
Teach me to ride...teach me to speed..the throttle beneath my hand ...to be free... if only for a moment...

tmylynn

Another great night tonight...more new faces... :) Here are some pics Allen took.

Had even more show up after this...lots of fun.

Justin

It was really a nice group of people tonight.  You guys really got it goin' on down there.
SSA North, plan on heading down sometime and join in.

Glad to have met you all, and I'll see a couple of you for your first track day!

n10sive

WOW!!! Just WOW!!! What a great night tonight! The Street Kings showed up IN MASS tonight and really gave our little bike night a big boost! We had the parking lot JAMMED with bikes tonight! Everyone had a good time too! Lots of the Kings made it to our track day to ride 'Taste of the Track' and they couldn't say enough about how much fun it was. A couple of the guys will be getting gear and be joining us some more!

Again...THANKS STREET KINGS for coming down and supporting the SSA! They donated prizes for us to raffle off: 2 - $25 gift certificates for Bully's; 1 - $25 gift cert for Michaels; and 1 free piercing!!! Paul's wife Kim won that one and she actually wanted on! LOL

We donated a 2 for 1 trackday certificate to them as a way to say thanks.

Thanks also to the other 'new' faces that showed up tonight!

Oh! and the owners of the restaurant are going to do something special next week for the Kings....CARNE LINGUA tacos! (and maybe some CARNE SESOS)

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

tmylynn

What an AWESOME night! There were bikes everywhere! We even caught the attention of someone in a car wondering what we were all about. They have bikes at home and I'm sure, they'll be back. :)

Natalie - your new bike is BEAUTIFUL...I can't wait for the next ride...

Just when I think it can't get more fun, it gets better!

Thanks, everyone...

Dandelion

Good times!!  ;D  (sorry for the dark/crappy/cell pics but you get the idea)  A couple of georgeous brand spanking new bikes out there.

D1NO

WOW!! Great turnout... Hope to make it down one of these Mondays...

BluApe

Here are some more pics of that great turn out on bike night, it was great to see so many bikes...

n10sive

FYI, there will be no Bike Night this next monday for labor day weekend. The restaurant will be closed.

n10sive

Just wanted to let everyone know that there will be no more 'official' bike nights until next spring. A few of us are still going on Mondays and watching MNF and still enjoying $1 tacos.

I want to thank all those who attended our inaugural season, and also give a big shout out to Allen and Tammy for their hard work and helping me make this a success this year!

So thanks everyone and hope to see all of you next spring!!