Main Menu

SSA Monday Bike Night - Gardnerville!!! Starting June 2009

Started by n10sive, June 18, 2009, 06:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EBola

To everyone from Monday night.
Gail and I had a great time, looking forward to next Monday.

n10sive

HEY HEY! Glad you found the board and signed up! Was nice meeting you two also!

Now we just need to keep pressuring you to do that Trackday you won LOL

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

tmylynn

Hi Dale,

Allen and I will be there both the 20th and 27th. We can hold down the fort.

Tammy

n10sive

tmylynn

n10sive

I don't have anything to raffle...and I won't have time before I go now to see about getting anything. I will definitely be leaving on Sunday now. So maybe you guys can raffle off a margarita and put a few dollars in for it LOL

99 900ss duc

i will hit up  bad bonz and testa and maybe michaels for a little swag for the next couple of weeks. dont worry we will handle it in your absence. take care of your dad.

n10sive

you and Tammy are GREAT! Thanks a lot for covering for me!!!!

99 900ss duc

we will have tshirts from badbonz and testa motorsports as raffle/door prizes this monday nite. i would like to see some of tghe reno guys there. dont say its too far, youngster and his wife have been coming all the way from sparks.
you need to come and support or cause and have some great 1 dollar tacos.

n10sive

99 900ss duc

shhhhhhhh!  dont want to scare away all the folks 
j/k  was nice for to see jerome and regina make the ride as well

risinson18

hey dale, i am actually out of a comp. i'm not going to be able to get anything set up for about 2 weeks. my laptop died on me and i'm bummin on the in-laws comp. but i will definetly try to get something for you once i get my laptop back from HP. but other than that hope to see you on sun. if your there. and everyone else on monday!

n10sive

unfortunately, I will be leaving for Oregon early Sunday morning so won't be doing the group ride. I also don't know how long I'll be gone yet :(

risinson18

hey man thats all good you got bigger fish to fry! My wife and i will be keeping you and your family in our thoughts. hope all goes well.

nvgixxer

Looks like this Monday night bike thing is a "blooming" success Dale! Congratulations!! I'm really sorry for not showing up lately and I know it's a lame excuse, but I'm on the ride route committee for the upcoming (this entire week) Reno Hayabusa Stampede and have been very busy at ride scheduling and such. With over 100 attendees from all over the USA, this is going to be one very interesting epic event. I told my other riding buddies about this Monday night event but don't think any of them have attended yet!?
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)