Main Menu

SSA Monday Bike Night - Gardnerville!!! Starting June 2009

Started by n10sive, June 18, 2009, 06:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh

Hey guys, I have seen some of your flyers and stuff around town I've wanted to stop by a few times but haven't the time. I'm just trying to find out if your still planning on meeting up tonight about 6. If its cool, I would like to try and talk my girlfriend into going for a ride and stopping by tonight. Just trying to fine some more sportbike riders in the area. Well hopefully I'll get the chance to meet some of you all. thanks.

n10sive

Quote from: Josh on August 09, 2010, 03:02:01 PM
Hey guys, I have seen some of your flyers and stuff around town I've wanted to stop by a few times but haven't the time. I'm just trying to find out if your still planning on meeting up tonight about 6. If its cool, I would like to try and talk my girlfriend into going for a ride and stopping by tonight. Just trying to fine some more sportbike riders in the area. Well hopefully I'll get the chance to meet some of you all. thanks.

Well be there so come on down! We are also planning a little ride this evening too. We'll discuss with the group and set length and destination once we are all there.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

dub

Quote from: Josh on August 09, 2010, 03:02:01 PM

Absolutely.  The more the merrier :)
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

n10sive

Also, we have quite a few women riders who attend, so your girlfriend won't feel like she is out of place :)
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike