Main Menu

SSA Monday Bike Night - Gardnerville!!! Starting June 2009

Started by n10sive, June 18, 2009, 06:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

sparkygixxer

Quote from: dub on August 03, 2010, 05:11:36 PM
Change of scenery is fine with me. I've only been to the rancho grande twice; I'm not that attached. :p If it makes it more convenient for more people that's a good thing. 
Wiles, your are committed!  I'm still shocked you come from South Lake every time for the bike nights. 

Quote from: n10sive on August 03, 2010, 01:40:15 PM
I'm thinking of changing the venue to mix it up. Some people are getting tired of Mexican. There is a nice restaurant opened up close to the Starbucks in South Carson (ride meet up spot) called Canyon Creek that has ample parking, good food and would be more convenient for some of the Carson folk.

They have an nice outdoor sitting area and reasonably priced food of different varieties.

New place, I will definitely ride down to check it out!!!   ;D

n10sive

Quote from: sparkygixxer on August 03, 2010, 09:46:42 PM
Wiles, your are committed!  I'm still shocked you come from South Lake every time for the bike nights. 
South Lake to Gardnerville is pretty easy (and fun). South Lake to Reno can be fun if you do it right (Mt Rose or via Truck Route to Gieger ;D)
New place, I will definitely ride down to check it out!!!   ;D
Would love to see you again! and that Triumph...OMG that sounds the sexy!!!! When you left we all just jaw dropped over the notes that bike played going down the highway  8)
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

sparkygixxer

Quote from: n10sive on August 03, 2010, 10:23:20 PM
Would love to see you again! and that Triumph...OMG that sounds the sexy!!!! When you left we all just jaw dropped over the notes that bike played going down the highway  8)

Look in the Moto videos folder, I just uploaded some videos there that were in the Sunday ride chatter.  You can hear is again and again and again and again....LOL  ;)

n10sive

Quote from: sparkygixxer on August 03, 2010, 10:43:28 PM
Look in the Moto videos folder, I just uploaded some videos there that were in the Sunday ride chatter.  You can hear is again and again and again and again....LOL  ;)

I saw that! And I did listen to it again and again. Now I'm having a cigarette  :o ;D :D  8)

A DRAGON

If I'm in town on Monday Dale. The family and I will be there too.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

dub

Well, not every time.

Quote from: n10sive on August 03, 2010, 10:23:20 PM
South Lake to Gardnerville is pretty easy (and fun). South Lake to Reno can be fun if you do it right (Mt Rose or via Truck Route to Gieger ;D)

I can't wait for them to finish the freeway up the valley to bypass stupid Washoe City.  It will be so nice to just come over spooner and zip up the valley at 70mph to get to reno.

n10sive

The thought of driving through Carson with all their stupid traffic lights and 4 way stops gives me the hives. I HATE CARSON and can't wait for the freeway to get done all the way through

dub

Quote from: n10sive on August 04, 2010, 04:07:22 PM
The thought of driving through Carson with all their stupid traffic lights and 4 way stops gives me the hives. I HATE CARSON and can't wait for the freeway to get done all the way through

I know, I can't stand it.  And the speed limit goes down to 25 when you go through downtown, or old town or whatever they call it; it's unbearable.  I go this way to use every little bit of the freeway under construction and avoid as much of the main drag as possible.

n10sive

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

dub

Anyone else coming down to G-ville this evening for some awesome $1 tacos and maybe an evening ride with Dale and I?

Bigcat

Hey Dub, I was thinking of coming down. Would love to get in a ride as well. I'll be coming from Reno, so wherever  and whenever you want to meet up is great. ;D

n10sive

Dandelion and I will be there about 6. We can go wheels up for a ride after a taco or two or three :)

Or...go wheels up earlier and get something to eat at some other destination. Like on Thursday's we were riding down to the Kirkwood Inn for dinner. I'm open for suggestions.
It will also be nice to see the BigCat again!!

dub

Quote from: Bigcat on August 09, 2010, 01:45:08 PM
Hey Dub, I was thinking of coming down. Would love to get in a ride as well. I'll be coming from Reno, so wherever  and whenever you want to meet up is great. ;D

Sounds like El Rancho Grande at 6 is the place to be.  I will be there as close to 6 as I can.

Quote from: n10sive on August 09, 2010, 01:47:51 PM
Dandelion and I will be there about 6. We can go wheels up for a ride after a taco or two or three :)

or 4 or 6.....