Main Menu

Thank you to all instructors

Started by Adil_RavenRider, August 18, 2009, 11:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adil_RavenRider

HEY GUYS
I would like to thank all the instructors for their help. last track day was a great one for me, loved it ! ;D!!  so since I'm still learning , I would like to share a video that I found online, and hope that will help people like me to work on their body positioning !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxODoscChNo

albend

thanks instructors. Your comments really helped!

Justin

We're so glad you folks had a great time, and we're happy help your riding.
I believe that anyone learns more in 1 track day that you do in 1 YEAR on the streets.

No matter which trackday provider, make CERTAIN that you use the instructors- some offer no instruction, other offer limited instruction)
I learn so much from my fellow instructors Justin, Steve, and Greg and Alan because I am NOT afraid to ask.  One person can't KNOW everything, right? Also, the way Alan explains things might click for you, while I may sound like I'm speaking that 'clicking language' used by some tribes in Africa
Happy Riding!

We'll see you out there the 26th and 27th of september!

Justino

XIII

I call dibs on Steve and Allan on our next track day! :lol. jk. Thanks again Steve for the pointer on refining body position. :thumbup.

JetdocX

Thanks for the two who helped me find a line around the track.  Not that I took the same line or anything, but I'm a hard headed bastidge. ;D

Next time I'll take advantage of some of you for real.  I'm a lot harder on me than you can be, so don't pull any punches.

signed, the idiot on the big green Tiger.

ps.  I'll be on the 'priller from now on at the track.  That big green thing is a lot of work at RFR. :o

n10sive

u need to ad "Big Green Tiger in BMW riding gear" LOL

Nice job tracking that thing!
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike