Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

special thanks

Started by mikey, August 17, 2009, 09:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

]silver and i wanted to give a special  thank you to 2 wheel and crew for being a great bunch of guys that will help you when needed and if you haven't made it to the 2wheel shop yet it is your mistake.  Luke and Alberto  for helping me with my lines and body posture.  Last but not least Jerome for believing in my name change.  lol
ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

Justin

Glad you had a good time...  Yeah, 2WCP is a class act.  I couldn't agree more.

A DRAGON

Well what can I say. I've never caught you lying to me once. I have to choice but to trust a man that always tells me the truth. Even if I don't want to hear it.

Your welcome Mikey. Happy to hear your improving. That's always good to see. Your the man.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

I definitely saw improvement, I am not instructor but after 30+ track days at RFR I can tell if someone is starting to get it right. Keep at it Mikey, seat time is the key (and a brain of course) ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

MotoPutz

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola VP on August 18, 2009, 02:01:19 AM
I definitely saw improvement, I am not instructor but after 30+ track days at RFR I can tell if someone is starting to get it right. Keep at it Mikey, seat time is the key (and a brain of course) ;D

+1 You were looking great to me to. Its all about that seat time. Glad all we can offer is helping you out.

Justin

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola VP on August 18, 2009, 02:01:19 AMseat time is the key (and a brain of course) ;D
Where can I pick one up?

Team Gorgonzola

Try EBay under "used body part"  ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-