Main Menu

pictures from trackday Aug. 16 2009

Started by Yard Sale, August 16, 2009, 11:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yard Sale

WSBK world champ and me.

Love the heat shimmer!

A DRAGON

Yeah and he never got to use his hammer at the track this time.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: scotinexcile on August 17, 2009, 06:11:01 AM
Nice to see Alberto actually remembered gas this time  ;D ;D
And I didn't even eat Mexican food ;D.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: A DRAGON on August 17, 2009, 06:32:49 AM
Yeah and he never got to use his hammer at the track this time.
A couple of track days ago I took a saw to it ;D...Italian bikes require a different set of tools!
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Justin

What's with posting pictures of someone else's damage?
Without permission = Very poor taste

Yard Sale

com3

Quote from: Tino on August 17, 2009, 09:56:22 AM

What's with posting pictures of someone else's damage?
Without permission = Very poor taste

i disagree.  we were all there. we all saw it.  gimme a few and i'll post up a few motorbike sculpture pics that i found out amongst the sage and lava rocks.. :D

anyhow, the weather was fan-freggin-tastic out there yesterday.  once of the best riding days i've been to yet at RFR.  thanks everyone for a great time!

com3

XIII

jlavallee

Whoever it is on that standard with the drum front brakes should get max style points as that pic almost looks like old school dirttracking. That picture is a framer for sure!

com3

Quote from: jlavallee on August 17, 2009, 06:23:35 PM
Whoever it is on that standard with the drum front brakes should get max style points as that pic almost looks like old school dirttracking. That picture is a framer for sure!

he WAS flat tracking the nighthawk, man!  BOOYAH!  i told him he shoulda gave me the thumbsup and he'da had a shot like xaus on the ducati.  :D

XIII

Now I know what happened to that cone and why it was on the track... ;D

com3

Quote from: KazeXIII on August 17, 2009, 06:33:52 PM
Now I know what happened to that cone and why it was on the track... ;D

max ran out there and grabbed it and put it back...but i guess someone else hit it a minute later.  haha!

Justin

Quote from: Yard Sale on August 17, 2009, 11:46:52 AM
Really? Seriously?
Yup. Really and seriously.  This is my opinion.   
A guy crashes his only motorcycle which he uses on the street, and there's no 'sorry' or even a ' I hope you're ok'   I saw him limping, and you did, too.  This is an association, and I support my associates by not pouring lemon juice on their paper cuts.

Joe's job is to capture the action.  He does it in an impersonal and impartial way.
Why not take pictures of the 2 ambulances or fire truck? You were pitting down there, and they
were there for several sessions.  If THAT is over the line, then you must agree that there is, in fact a 'line.' 
We draw ours in different places. 
It's fine to disagree with me... in fact it's pretty common

Team Gorgonzola

I like the "5MPH SPEED LIMIT" sign behind Rick's Repsol cbr ;) Get well as fast as you ride amico, I'll see you soon; the espresso is on me ;D
-Hunter S. Thompson-