Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Aug 16 SSA Track Day

Started by Rick Bay (BRA), July 31, 2009, 09:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

Sorry to hear about your get off Tom. Glad your feeling better! Thanks for posting and here's to a speedy recovery! Cheers.

com3

n10sive

glad to hear you are relatively OK tom. Heal up quick bro!
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Justin

say hi to jimbo for me.
Nurse Justino was also correct on the heel.

Heal, Heel !

Team Gorgonzola

":a golf ball that grew on my elbow (named him jimbo)".

LOL that's the spirit, now Tom, that's worth a beer in my book (or a glass of fine Chianti)
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

weavefish

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola VP on August 26, 2009, 01:10:18 AM
LOL that's the spirit, now Tom, that's worth a beer in my book (or a glass of fine Chianti)

Hmmm Chianti... Hmmmmm Beer   ;D you gotta see the funny side of life.... keeps a smile on my face ;D
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

A DRAGON

Tom. What hurts me the most about you falling at the track is that your leaving us.

You and Sidney are a great inspiration to the club. I keep looking for you kids to take over in a few more years. 

Sorry about your injuries and your Machine. I wish you a speedy recovery and more traction and no congestion on the track next time. Your great Tom. Let us know if there's anything the club can do to help you out.   (and Jimbo too)
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

JENX!!!

^Dont count us out yet.....washington isnt that far u know. ::)
I HEART SSA!!!! ;D
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

weavefish

Thanks J.

and in a few more years JENX will be retired.... i have a feeling he will be in the area then lol here or utah lol
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

n10sive

wait...WUT! BOTH you guys leaving?  :'(

Do we get a chance to get your crunk before you go?

weavefish

n10sive

com3

weavefish

ah! thanks for making me sound old dale  :P ill be around till early oct so get the "crunk" on

n10sive

Quote from: com3 on August 27, 2009, 12:07:14 PM

Gettin crunked means getting drunk

I was trying to be politically correct :)