Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

WSB on TV

Started by Team Gorgonzola, February 27, 2009, 11:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Don't fortget to set your tivo, DVR and such on Sunday, Phillip Island. I think is 3:00PM but don't quote me on that. Just scroll down on the speed channel and you'll get it. GO DUCATIIIIIII ;D ;D ;D ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Justin

n10sive

for Dish Network:

Race 1: Sunday 1pm Speed Channel
Race 2: Tues 10am Speed Channel
SuperSport: Tues 11am Speed Channel

(according to my DVR event recorder)
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Dragone

Thanks for the heads up fellas. 

I may have to adjust the Rabbit Ears on the TV now.  hahaha

yzinger

according to some reliable sources of mine...those rabit ears wont work anymore  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D haha

A DRAGON

Alberto. I was going to come down to the restaruant to watch the races on Sunday. Aren't you going to be there?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

JENX!!!

MAN!!!! race 2 was freaking awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: A DRAGON on February 28, 2009, 06:57:19 PM
Alberto. I was going to come down to the restaruant to watch the races on Sunday. Aren't you going to be there?
Nope, I have to work this Monday so I am taking Sunday off.  :'(
You can still come down, I have it all set to record.
Ciao ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

MotoPutz

karneybo

Alberto Are you be show race 1 and race 2 on bike night this Tuesday?
Carney

n10sive

can we watch the spoilers here until after the non torrent people see race 2 on tuesday? Thanks!

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Justin

Great race!
WSB is the best series to watch. (no question in my mind)

Adiggity

Quote from: n10sive on March 01, 2009, 03:20:16 PM
can we watch the spoilers here until after the non torrent people see race 2 on tuesday? Thanks!

+1. Haven't seen race 2 yet. But I thought race 1 was good. If race 2 is better then right on!

For those who haven't seen race one yetSpoiler below!!!!

I'm liking Spies for the win. In the first race he was doing faster laps than the leaders were at the end. So if he doesn't get pushed off the track, I say he wins. Pretty amazing that he gets the pole for his first race in WSBK I thought. Any doubts he should be in Moto GP?  :D

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: karneybo on March 01, 2009, 02:20:36 PM
Alberto Are you be show race 1 and race 2 on bike night this Tuesday?

As always all SSA members are welcome to come watch the races anytime. Just tell anyone (server hostess) your "SSA" and ask for the DVR remote. I think for now bike night will have to wait until May for the real thing. Unfortunaltely there is'nt enough interest to set the room up for movies. I do thanks everyone that did come to the previous showings. I will be off site this Tuesday (previous engagement) but you can still come and watch WSB 1 and 2.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Justin

I want to come over, Alberto.