Main Menu

Christmas and Holiday Wishes to all...

Started by yzinger, December 22, 2008, 09:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yzinger

May everyone have a very Merry Christmas, and a very happy holiday season. I will be taking a moment of silence Christmas morning to remember those who will not be with us in person this season. Rather than mourning their loss, let us all remember the fun moments we shared together and smile for those times instead.

"In the face of accidents, death and loss, I am transfixed by motorcycles. It's not in my genes; it's not from living next to a bike shop when I was a kid. I don't know why, but motorcycles are part of my soul. They are are part of my oxygen. The complications of this passion are many. I've been hurt and I've come close to a big mistake myself.
So many of my friends share this passion; they share the rewards and the risks-- and sometimes they get hurt. The Rewards of riding are much harder to share than the pain. The words do not seem meaningful--like when you love someone so deeply that the thought of expressing it cramps your chest and dries your throat. Words only scrape the surface of true meaning; the depth of the experience is lost in translation.
Riding is absorbing solitary moments and camaraderie at the same time. Using all five senses and touching on the sixth. We each have our own experience, and yet we somehow draw from the same well of emotions, stress, fears and satisfaction. We share the passion and language. Words can't describe it--but riding can.
I am not a religious person, but the memories of riders who have parished will never be forgotten; because I know we will all be together again: Old and new friends, cool bikes, blue skies and twisting roads.

Any time I can ride with the ghosts in my helmet is a great day."
- Robert Pandya, MotorCyclist

Christmas Wishes and a Warm Firelight

-Jason

Adiggity

That's a cool poem. Thanks for sharing man. And Happy Holidays to you and yours.  8)

z1rider

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

SPL

Quote from: yzinger on December 22, 2008, 09:43:14 PM
May everyone have a very Merry Christmas, and a very happy holiday season. I will be taking a moment of silence Christmas morning to remember those who will not be with us in person this season. Rather than mourning their loss, let us all remember the fun moments we shared together and smile for those times instead.

"In the face of accidents, death and loss, I am transfixed by motorcycles. It's not in my genes; it's not from living next to a bike shop when I was a kid. I don't know why, but motorcycles are part of my soul. They are are part of my oxygen. The complications of this passion are many. I've been hurt and I've come close to a big mistake myself.
So many of my friends share this passion; they share the rewards and the risks-- and sometimes they get hurt. The Rewards of riding are much harder to share than the pain. The words do not seem meaningful--like when you love someone so deeply that the thought of expressing it cramps your chest and dries your throat. Words only scrape the surface of true meaning; the depth of the experience is lost in translation.
Riding is absorbing solitary moments and camaraderie at the same time. Using all five senses and touching on the sixth. We each have our own experience, and yet we somehow draw from the same well of emotions, stress, fears and satisfaction. We share the passion and language. Words can't describe it--but riding can.
I am not a religious person, but the memories of riders who have parished will never be forgotten; because I know we will all be together again: Old and new friends, cool bikes, blue skies and twisting roads.

Any time I can ride with the ghosts in my helmet is a great day."
- Robert Pandya, MotorCyclist

Christmas Wishes and a Warm Firelight

-Jason

FAG!   

Just kiddin J! Nice little thread buddy!
Building Dreams One Bike At A Time!  775-825-4457

nv919

Happy Holidays to all.  Stay safe and have fun.

Justin

Justin

Thank you for that.
  It's a great thought that you've shared.

Happy Holidays, Everyone!!
I miss you guys.
Justino

Hog Honey

Holiday wishes to all

Stay safe and embrace the new year.

trent

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year SSA !!!
I wish all a prosperous one.
Trent
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

Team Gorgonzola

Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo.
There you go, now you know how to say it in Italian.
PEACE to everibody.... :)
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

Happy Holidays to everyone. And to all a good night.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

XIII

Happy Holidays to all SSA members! Let's kick some ass next year!