Main Menu

Bank Robbery

Started by yzinger, December 03, 2008, 10:16:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yzinger

Anyone else hear about the bank robbery of the BofA off W 7th yesterday? I guess the dude was wearing an A* jacket and was riding a "sport/race" motorcycle.

Admin CATZ

Do you mean a SSA jacket?

weavefish

A* = internet slang for alpinestar
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Adiggity

Come on Zach! Get with the times man. Come on out of that shell.  :)

Didn't hear about it. Did the guy get away?

yzinger

Adiggity

Wow. That is crazy if he gets away with it!! Here's the story from RGJ.

http://www.rgj.com/article/20081203/NEWS01/812030447/1004

fyrepunk

D1NO

Quote from: Adiggity on December 03, 2008, 01:10:43 PM
Come on Zach! Get with the times man. Come on out of that shell.  :)

Didn't hear about it. Did the guy get away?

Yup.. STILL HERE  ;D j/k

Hog Honey

The suspect was described as white, of thin build, possibly in his late 20s, 5-feet-9 to 6-feet-1 and wore two-tone gray Alpine Stars motocross jacket, dark colored hooded jacket dotted with an unknown design, blue jeans, black sunglasses and tan multicolored gloves.

This guy needs a serious update on his riding clothes, come on, tan gloves with a gray jacket  ???
No self respecting rider I know would dress that like. What a looser!

A DRAGON

Mabe he bought Willie's gloves with the BMW? I just like the fact that he was riding a bike as a getaway  ride.  Very easy to hide.  When you ride.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

SPL

Yeah a detective called us asking if we new anyone that fit the description. If we had worked on any bikes that the riders description fit. They asked us if we knew what kind of bike it could be. Do you know what they gave us for a description of the bike?
"It was a black on black sport bike"  Do you think you could give us an idea as to a make and model to look for. WTF??????

Needless to say I couldnt help them
Building Dreams One Bike At A Time!  775-825-4457

yzinger

unfortunatly no witness had any knowledge of bikes haha. cause all he had to do was speed away with a loud bike and it is automatically a "sport bike" haha

A DRAGON

For you guys that have been around for awhile would get this comment.

Maybe P B Copper finally ran out of money.  He's to old to jump from planes anymore.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

2wcp

The coppers were in my shop for a couple of hours. I got to see the bank surveillance pictures. Some construction workers who saw the guy take off say it was either an R1 or R6, but now a days unless they are active riders they wouldn't be able to tell because the bikes look very similar. When he took off also he wasn't wearing a helmet. Oh and it was an Alpinestars T-Stunt 2 jacket. Hard to tell if it was the mesh or the textile because they look identical in a picture.
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

Mike Cullen

Quote from: A DRAGON on December 06, 2008, 08:05:46 AM
For you guys that have been around for awhile would get this comment.

Maybe P B Copper finally ran out of money.  He's to old to jump from planes anymore.

J. ...thats D.B. Cooper, come on man if your gonna make old guy comments get em right, you must be gettin' old...... :D