Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Excited

Started by SPL, October 17, 2008, 08:46:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPL

We are having issues on some agreements so there is no news.  >:(

Im sorry everyone got all worked up. If the status changes for us and what were doing for this club Iwill let you know. Right now it is a stale mate.
Building Dreams One Bike At A Time!  775-825-4457

Adiggity

Quote from: Superbike Performance Lab on October 30, 2008, 02:03:23 PM
We are having issues on some agreements so there is no news.  >:(

Im sorry everyone got all worked up. If the status changes for us and what were doing for this club Iwill let you know. Right now it is a stale mate.
Whoopsies. Thanks for letting us know. I know how some things go when you have more than one player in the mix. Hopefully it all gets worked out.

Hog Honey

Bummer SPL  :'(, but hey it was fun waiting and watching the thread and the club members response, some of them were really funny and fun to read.   ::) Take a deep breath, relax and enjoy life, its to short to fret over something that is out of your control at the time. What will be will be when its time.

Oh lord, that was the mother in me coming out trying to comfort you  :) , not sure it worked, just didn't want you to feel like you let anyone down, (well I can only speak for myself I guess). Shit happens, and it happens to the best of us!

SPL

Thanks, we got all winter to work it out though!!  So Im hoping it will come together like we want it to.
Building Dreams One Bike At A Time!  775-825-4457

A DRAGON

Damm Brian I'll bet you never thought this thread would have 6 pages. It has been fun.
Like you said we got all winter. So clean that new rug. Or you could scotch guard it!
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

z1rider

Hopefully we get to find out what the surprise is before spring.