Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Excited

Started by SPL, October 17, 2008, 08:46:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HossZX14

Lemme Guess...Your going to get a real shop with a real mechanic instead of working out of your garage?????
Yes I am a madass

Hog Honey

Didn't realize there was a comic relief section on SSA. This got me laughing early today,   ;D

What ever it is must be special, not sure it involves Harley's, but I will read about it anyway   8)

weavefish

Quote from: HossZX14 on October 18, 2008, 03:32:26 AM
Lemme Guess...Your going to get a real shop with a real mechanic instead of working out of your garage?????

Those who can... do. those who cant just bitch about those who do  ;)
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

A DRAGON

That's It were LOcking his thread and kicking him off hte site. I have to go to work. I can't just keep watching my computer. I'll fix his wagon guys and gals.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

HossZX14

Did I miss something???? Come on what is the surprise???
Yes I am a madass

Hog Honey

Monday, is the surprise going to be posted today? Don't delay to long, I ass is getting tired of sitting and watching and waiting  ;) been here since last week waiting, I really need a more comfortable desk chair.

n10sive

I heard on foxnews this weekend that North Korea was going to hold a press conference today on the health of its president. Maybe that is it. :dunno

;D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

weavefish

SPL is gonna be running North Korea?????!!!!!! fuck yea free Ebay plastics for everyone!!!!  :o
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Hog Honey

Didn't I read somewhere on this thread about "the big surprise" being revealed Monday around noon? Do I have my days wrong, isn't today Monday? I will have to check out CNN , maybe they scooped Fox News  :o

Still here in this hard chair waiting, I hear sitting on hard surfaces is not good for a person. ??? Humm .... maybe I should bring the harley in and take a seat on that for a bit?

Guess I will check back later for the surprise, maybe it's next monday ?

SPL

Negotiations are still in the works, One of the investors was unavailable today for some of the decision making.  Im sorry to drag it out, I had hoped to post what I wanted to tell everyone today but I cant spill the beans just yet.    >:(

Building Dreams One Bike At A Time!  775-825-4457

SPL

You only make yourself and the shop you work for look bad with comments like these.   ::) 

Justin

Quote from: Superbike Performance Lab on October 20, 2008, 04:31:11 PM

You only make yourself and the shop you work for look bad with comments like these.   ::) 
well said.
You can work on my stuff, anytime!
(even if you didn't raffle off your baby at bike night)

2wcp

He doesn't work for a shop.
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

SPL

Ok he helps you out, either way he is swinging from your nutz way to hard!   He needs to mellow out a bit with the negative comments.

2wcp

Quote from: Superbike Performance Lab on October 21, 2008, 09:33:57 AM
Ok he helps you out, either way he is swinging from your nutz way to hard!   He needs to mellow out a bit with the negative comments.

Actually he doesn't. He is not associated with the shop in any way. He said he could help then pretty much screwed me, so he's got no ties here. He hasn't even been to the shop in over a month. So anything he says shouldn't be connected to the shop.
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p