Main Menu

dirt bike riding

Started by Yard Sale, October 15, 2008, 11:49:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

You guys had better remember we are going to have a SSA meeting on Sunday the 26th at 1:00pm at La Vecchia. I want to have a club meeting to give you all the low down for the year. So I don't want to hear about any dirt rides that Sunday. I will have your shirts and you will be able to gbuy new ones if you want. COME TO THE MEETING
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Mike Cullen

Can I ride my dirt bike to the meeting?

Johnny

Living here in Lake Tahoe a majority of us work on weekdays.  I am going to do the Pine Nuts tomorrow (Monday) if anyone is interested in going :)

Yard Sale

MotoPutz

What day? What time? I was planning on going to a BBQ in Yerington Saturday evening...

Yard Sale

Whenever. I'm not married. :p

I live in Sparks and always go to Moonrocks but I'm eager for somebody to show me around the Pine Nuts or somewhere else.

One possibility is going to Kevin's to putz around on XR100s then ride our big bikes on the trails around there. I found one decent hill and one decent single track but I'm not too excited about the area.

MotoPutz

I learned to ride in Yerington and other then that I have only ever been to Moonrocks and Lemon Valley track. Oh and Fernely track once, wasn't impressed. So I'm down for anything...  I as well live in Sparks.

Adiggity

Is Seventh St. pits still open? I'm not sure with all the housing and that. That was a cool place to go ride. Up in the North Valleys there are tons of trails to go exploring. Sun Valley, Golden Valley, Lemmon Valley, Antelope Valley (I guess that kinda is the Moonrocks area), Red Rock, Cold Springs....

Adiggity

Quote from: A DRAGON on October 18, 2008, 08:39:39 PM
You guys had better remember we are going to have a SSA meeting on Sunday the 26th at 1:00pm at La Vecchia. I want to have a club meeting to give you all the low down for the year. So I don't want to hear about any dirt rides that Sunday. I will have your shirts and you will be able to gbuy new ones if you want. COME TO THE MEETING
Remember?!!!! 26th of what? Jan? Feb? When did you announce that? Heelloooo, McFlyyyy?

independent

The mini-track will be open for fun & games, if you do decide to come out to cold springs...

kevin

Yard Sale

OK, let's just ride Moonrocks then. Unless you want to get dizzy riding Kevin's minis around his backyard.

MotoPutz

Quote from: Yard Sale on November 20, 2008, 03:34:10 PM
OK, let's just ride Moonrocks then. Unless you want to get dizzy riding Kevin's minis around his backyard.

:) could be fun... But so is my 250...

Yard Sale

Anybody want to ride this weekend? Hopefully more snow will melt by then.

Oneup

I'll be riding this weekend. . . .   but I'll be in San Diego 8)
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

zipbyu

Quote from: Yard Sale on December 31, 2008, 02:37:12 PM
Anybody want to ride this weekend? Hopefully more snow will melt by then.

sure, conditions are perfect.  I am open anytime today, through sunday.