Main Menu

Swim ride Video

Started by weavefish, August 06, 2008, 02:11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weavefish

OK so here is one of many vids to come. olease post your feelings good and bad about my work. thanks and enjoy!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2160049635110215494&hl=en

P.S. im really getting sick of video hosting sites distorting my work errrrrrr bout to do something bout it. oh and the video freezes for a few seconds...im on it
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

JetdocX

Nice, dude!  Thanks for taking the time to put that together. ;D

weavefish

your welcome. its really my pleasure. but most of the video hosting sites damage the clip when you upload them and they imbed them.... its getting to the point were i may do something about it...errrrrrr
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Adiggity

That is way cool of you to take the time to do that. Now if you could figure out how to make it clearer and not so shaky. Did you have it strapped to your head or what?

weavefish

no i freehanded it. if you watched it on my PC its 100 times better. but like i stated the upload process messes it up for me.  it was also my first time taking it into the water and i forgot to shake the water off the lense.... im learning and they will get better. i have a new software that im learning to use... they will get better ;D

Resistor

Sweet video, nice choice of soundtracks.
2005 GSXR-600

Adiggity

Quote from: weavefish on August 06, 2008, 11:49:05 AM
no i freehanded it. if you watched it on my PC its 100 times better. but like i stated the upload process messes it up for me.  it was also my first time taking it into the water and i forgot to shake the water off the lense.... im learning and they will get better. i have a new software that im learning to use... they will get better ;D
That's cool. I was just curious. Still a lot better than I could've done. Thanks for sharing that. Looking forward to more in the future. Nice work.

n10sive

yeah...Andy just likes to complain about videos...like mine..."it's pointed at the ground". Details smetails LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

MotoPutz

I so wish I would have been able to be there     :'(

Adiggity

Quote from: n10sive on August 06, 2008, 12:52:24 PM
Andy just likes to complain about videos
Eh hum, it's called constructive criticism...... duhhh.......  8)

repsol71

;D Very nice, looks like everyone enjoyed themselves, wish I could have made it too, had the bike in the shop for a fork seal, how bout a map to that destination? And was that Jerome in a 2 piece? JK. Good job on the the Vid Weavefish
I am always ready to rip!!!

weavefish

A DRAGON

No I was in a one piece. That was FAT You CLOWN.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-