Main Menu

Jerome's Swim Ride This Sunday Aug. 3rd.

Started by A DRAGON, July 31, 2008, 07:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weavefish

in Zorans voice  "what you need brakes for, they only make you go slower"
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Highlander

Nice ride today thanks for letting me tag along, I was only going to try Sierraville being that I was hurting pretty bad today, it was a good ride after all. I was wondering did you guys on the way to Nevada city see that rider crash? Heard it was pretty bad, saw two more riders (the aftermath) down on my way back to sierraville and one was care flighted out that I saw, he was not with any group that I saw. Glad it was none of you guys, again thanks for letting me tag along turned out to be a great day after all.  Carney nice to see you again, I have some pictures as soon as I can I will get them posted. Real nice bikes by the way.
I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity.
E.A.Poe

weavefish

we passed em but i think it was mostly cleared up
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

JetdocX

Here's the Sierraville stop in photos (notice no molesting of animals has occured):

Now I'd like to thank all the members again for resisting the temptation.... ;D

A DRAGON

Wow what a ride. Thanks to all who came out. I hac a blast.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

nvgixxer

Glad you guys had a great time! I wanted to do this one, but I was still recovering from too much sun from a day at the beach last Wednesday.
Ended up taking a ride with the "other" club up Monitor..................yikes, 4 of us out of 10 that did not see him (not me) got nailed by the CHP as they were just crossing 88 onto Diamond Valley. The lucky ones saw him coming just before pullin' the trigger....whew! Anyway, they got fined $75 bucks, 75 in a 45. I think they got off lucky, actually. CHP lined them up by their bikes and took pictures to remember them by................argh!!  >:(
I was frantically honking my horn and pounding the top of my helmet, but none of the guys were looking in their rear view mirror before it was too late. It pays to glance back once in a while, someone in the rear might be seeing something to take note of!!
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

n10sive

Quote from: nvgixxer on August 04, 2008, 07:05:12 AM
... CHP lined them up by their bikes and took pictures to remember them by......

Damn biker gangs  >:(

;D ;D ;D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Adiggity

Man what a dirt bag I am!! Sorry I had to bail J. I knew I'd be missing out. If you need help with your SV still hit a brotha up.

Oneup

Quote from: Adiggity on August 04, 2008, 12:34:47 PM
Man what a dirt bag I am!! Sorry I had to bail J. I knew I'd be missing out. If you need help with your SV still hit a brotha up.

You didn't make it? ;D
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

weavefish

yea he flaked  :'(  wait till i post my video of some underwater tunnle swimming

Johnny

Sorry I took so long but here's a slide show I put together :) CLICK ON PICTURE :)

weavefish

A DRAGON

WOW!!! What a nice club we have here. Thanks Johnny. The only thing that slide show was missing was you.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

MotoPutz

I thought I saw him in there once.  Looked awesome, I'm sorry I had to turn around.

Timegrommet

What a great slide show. looks like I missed out.