Main Menu

hayden's special edition helmet for Laguna Seca.

Started by weavefish, July 17, 2008, 11:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weavefish

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

weavefish

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Adiggity

Quote from: Putz on July 18, 2008, 08:59:20 AM
I'm not impressed...
But you were impressed with the Repsol bodywork?!  :D

Quote from: weavefish on July 18, 2008, 10:53:49 AM
yea i dont see whats so special about it lol

Haters.  :P

trent

There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

weavefish

Quote from: Adiggity on July 18, 2008, 11:26:15 AM
Haters.  :P

if you had the chance to have a "Special Edition" Andy Allen helmet wouldnt you have come up with something cooler?

JENX!!!

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Adiggity

Quote from: weavefish on July 18, 2008, 11:38:59 AM
if you had the chance to have a "Special Edition" Andy Allen helmet wouldnt you have come up with something cooler?

You betchyosweeetass!!!  :)

MotoPutz

Quote from: Adiggity on July 18, 2008, 12:32:41 PM
Quote from: weavefish on July 18, 2008, 11:38:59 AM

You betchyosweeetass!!!  :)

My point exactly.

And yes, I liked the Repsol graphics... But after the last wreck they obviously won't be on there...

POSER 511

zipbyu

It better than any of our helmets. We would all wear it if we could, especially with smelly Haden sweat.  Exception Alberto. 

Justin

Quote from: zipbyu on July 18, 2008, 07:13:31 PM
We would all wear it if we could
Nope.  There is no way in hell i'd wear that. It doesn't even make sense.
Is he an Olympian? Is motorcycling in the summer games.  It is both stupid and ugly.
I'm sure it looks better from the inside, though.

zipbyu

Quote from: Justino on July 18, 2008, 10:48:33 PM
We would all wear it if we could
Nope.  There is no way in hell i'd wear that. It doesn't even make sense.
Is he an Olympian? Is motorcycling in the summer games.  It is both stupid and ugly.
I'm sure it looks better from the inside, though.

Justin, I can't belive you wouldn't wear that.  We all have seen you wear much worse.  Or did you feel right in the pink shirt?

Justin

My objection is that it appears that he has been awarded the gold medal.  If it was olympic rings, and american flags in support of the USA's olympic team, i might be more ok with it.  It has Laguna Seca on the actual medal which says, I am an olympian, at the Laguna Seca "games".  The gold medal is in very poor taste up until the moment it is placed around your neck at the games.  Display it even one minute sooner, and you're just an asshat.

As far as the pink shirt goes: Yeah, I was comfortable in that, and I'm wearing a similar one right now!!!:)

We would all wear it if we could, especially with smelly Hayden sweat.
I'd rather where a girls shirt than make THAT statement.
You can borrow my shirt if you want to regain your masculinity.
uahuahuahuah 8)