Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

speed kitty

So there's only going to be like 3 of us doing the swim portion of the ride, that's lame...but at least fewer people to see me in a swim suit.. ;D

So no 90mph in the construction zone and ditching me cause I don't know the way there right?

GreenMachine

I'm sure the rest of us non-swimmers can take 5 minutes out of our busy schedules to watch you get into the water Speedy.   :P
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

speed kitty

NOOOOOOOOO....... Speed Kitty = 32 yrd old mom = Tore Up Body  :(

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

speed kitty

And a 1, and a 2, and a 3, ...

*puts down reese and grabs salad*

LOL  :D

Bigcat

Come on now, Reese's rock. Especially cold. 8)

mase

Looks like the Yuba River Bridge on Hwy 49 just before N.C.  Is that where you guys stop every year to swim?
Sean Mason

GreenMachine

Yes, waypoint C on the Google maps (page 1).  We should be there by 11AM Sunday, probably earlier due to the earlier departure time.

A DRAGON

So many members visit and don't post. You watch come Sunday they'll be more than just 3 on the ride.   I know my wife and 2 sons are going already. 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

Internet confounded Dean from Sierraville was planning on attending as well.  He's already confirmed to meet along the way.

mase

Cool.  I actually just got back from the bridge there.  Took the wife and kids down today.  It's only about 5 minutes from my house.

I need to see what time I'm meeting the ex-wife.  If I can I'll meet up some time along the way.
Sean Mason

dub

This is an 8am start, right?  I'll be at the roundabout at 8:30.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

karneybo

Damn I hate being out of work and poor was planning to make ride but now got no money for gas so I can't go.
Carney

A DRAGON

I think the wife and I are coming down with the flu.  I'll have to see how I feel in the morning.  Sorry guys I really want to make it.  We'll see in the morning.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750