Main Menu

Fighting for our freedom of choice

Started by Shadow, August 01, 2010, 06:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

Quote from: cobra23 on August 17, 2010, 11:34:50 AM
No pm's to me.

You all sort this out, I mean that in the most respectful way.

Politics can ruin fun.

I stood by my views.....22 years worth, 1 of those years on the streets (I do mean "streets"............as I am Infantry) of Baghdad.

You will find most of the people involved with that mission are quiet about it, and support it.

Good luck.

Ted
I was responding to Dale's question. Sorry, should've took your quote out of there.

jlavallee

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on August 17, 2010, 09:22:42 AM
Salamander?? .... Jason, what did Gandhi ever do to warrant such ill feelings toward him!!?? Look, when the Republicans are in power they force their view on the Democrats and the contrary is also true, nothing new here. The different between the two parties is: the Republican will go as far as starting a war to fill their friends pockets (Halliburton, Bechtel, ammo, weapons you name it) of course, oil was a major deal as well,  and the Democrats will spend to no end to equalize society.

Not true. Neither party has any right to go against the constitution. The liberal left focused on their ideological points on why they hate him and omitted the unconstitutional Patriot Act. That is why we should of impeached him, not some BS hippie anti war sentiment.

Again, this is NOT Bush vs. Obama. I hated the economic mess Bush was creating too. However, he looks like a star compared to Obama. Both are idiots when it comes to practical aptitude with the difference being that Bush is an American who loves his country and Obama is one who hates America. Neither is fit to be president.

A DRAGON

ok,ok,ok We've jacked this thread long enough Jason. Let's call it all good.  Thanks for playing ;D ;D ;D

See you on the next Jacked thread. Let's end this with laughs for all. And a promise to still remain friends?  
I still feel the same about you Jason...... See you on the track.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

jlavallee

Quote from: A DRAGON on August 17, 2010, 02:13:28 PM
ok,ok,ok We've jacked this thread long enough Jason. Let's call it all good.  Thanks for playing ;D ;D ;D

See you on the next Jacked thread. Let's end this with laughs for all. And a promise to still remain friends?  
I still feel the same about you Jason...... See you on the track.

:-* I'll bring a copy of the bill of rights. ;D

A DRAGON

You had better bring something to drink too. Or I will..... ;D ;D ;D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750