Main Menu

World Cup Thread [2] **SPOILERS***

Started by Jp_Rio, June 23, 2010, 09:01:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jp_Rio

Man,

I woke up and the U.S game was at around 65 min and 0 - 0. I was like: "Really, they didn't score yet??" And kept watching the game until...

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...haha, that was nice! 90+ minutes...last chance... like a soccer game likes to be!  :D Just wondering if any of you guys was watching the game and had the opportunity to shout that little word out loud!!!  ;D Cause if that was Brazil, oh boy, my lounges would be DONE by now!!  :P

By the way, does anybody know where the other "world cup thread" went???
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

n10sive

USA got robbed in the first 4 minutes again. I left for work during the half. Got to work and turned on the TV in time for the last 10 minutes of the game. 0-0 ugh....

then GOALLLLLLL!!!!!!
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

n10sive

I was waiting for another referee to wave it off  >:(

Jp_Rio

No kidding, the refs are being terrible this world cup!!! They gave the second yellow card to Kaka on last game for NO reason at all... They should indeed give that guy from Ivory Coast the "World Cup Oscar" for best actor!!

By the way, let me get the rules for this forum straight... why is the title with a "**SPOILERS***" at the end now!?  ???

n10sive

Because some people have recorded the game and have not seen it yet, and don't want to know the results. So we put **SPOILERS** in the title as a warning that if they read it, they will know about the game and the possible results.

Jp_Rio

Team Gorgonzola

Those bastardifiglidiputtanafrocicarognesenzarispettodeficienticoglioni...deserved it. I still root for USA and Japan. Somebody should throw the French and Italian players in some church foundations, with fresh cement and forget about them;... forever....next!!
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

Alberto. That's called pairadee. Everyone is catching up. I know you feel the way they are playing is terriable. But the world is catching up.

Look at USA Basketball. It used to be no contest. Not anymore everyone is catching up. It's just progress. Hell The USA Winning their bracket??????    Unheard of.  After 70years. When they step up their game. They will change the face of Soccer again. Everyone has used them as a model. That's all they have to do.  Look at the money some players are making now. compared to what they were making 15 years ago. Their is still hope. Watch Italy next year. If their heart is in it like it is in Ducati. We're in for one hell of a surprise.   Don't give up on your team. Their the   stick other teams are measured by.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Remember this. If you as a fan and  it's hurting. Imagine what the players are feeling. Now is when they need you the most. It's easy to be a fan when their winning.  The Dallas Cowboys had fans everywhere. Now their New England Patriot fans. Watch how many New Orlean Saints fans come out of he wood works, They'll be like roaches..

The New York Yankees are one of the best teams on the field. Payroll over 100 million a year.  Alex Rodriguez makes 17 Thousand every at bat. They have won the World Series only 2 in the last 5 years. Tampa Bay Rays Whipped that ass with a combined salary of 15 million for the team a year.  Everyone just has to get better  or they quit.

So when Italy comes back. It will make the victory soooooo  much better.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

Hopefully with new players...the other ones will be under a church ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Rick Bay (BRA)

Are you guys ready to watch the Brazilian "Presentation" tomorrow ? ? ? ?

;D ;D ;D

n10sive

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on July 01, 2010, 08:39:43 PM
Are you guys ready to watch the Brazilian "Presentation" tomorrow ? ? ? ?

;D ;D ;D

watching now. Brazil in blue??!!

n10sive

Team Gorgonzola

How about that; this worlcup is coockoo
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Rick Bay (BRA)

Oh NO!! It was a disaster!

I can't believe that!

Well, time to go back home. Lol  :P

A DRAGON

The Netherlands beat Brazil. But they acted a lot. Trying to get the calls. They beat them out right but I hate all that acting stuff Good game though. Brazil is very good. I can see why they won 3 titles already.

Did anyone see the ESPN show 30 to 30 last week on the Colombian Soccer team? Players were being threaten in they won they would kill their family. The players believed they would because it was the Drug Cartell doing the killing. Wow what a story. Is was very tragic.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750