Main Menu

Need pants for June 8th Track day

Started by dtatum6, May 28, 2008, 05:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dtatum6

Does anyone have a pair of track pants i can borrow for June 8th Track day.  I have a Joe Rocket leather jacket but the pants i ordered are on back order and wont be in for a few weeks.  If someone has boots i could use to that would be great, if not i will just use my steel toes boots.

I wear a size 36 pants and my shoe size is 12 1/2.

Thanks

JENX!!!

I have the SLIDERS kevlar reinforced riding jeans u can barrow but Im not sure if its allowed.( i would recomend some knee and sheen armor with it tho )...I know the nylon ones are ok....can somebody chime in on this....
heres what im refering to....
http://www.compacc.com/prod.cfm/cid/9002000/pid/16603
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

dtatum6

I have a pair of riding pants you can borrow. I also have a spare 1 piece suite that you could try on if you wanted. I dont have any spare boots though
[/quote]

Cool man is there a time we can between now and then for me to try them on?  Just let me know what works for your schedule and i will meet up with you, i can get off whenever.  Hey it may be a great excuses to go ride!

Adiggity

I have a pair of Alpinestar SMX boots in size euro 45. I wear size 11 shoes, so I'm not sure your big ol' jumbo, clod hoppin feet would fit. You can try em out if you'd like. Who is your dad anyways, Shaq? :P

dtatum6

Quote from: Adiggity on May 28, 2008, 08:54:13 PM
I have a pair of Alpinestar SMX boots in size euro 45. I wear size 11 shoes, so I'm not sure your big ol' jumbo, clod hoppin feet would fit. You can try em out if you'd like. Who is your dad anyways, Shaq? :P

Lol!  Well having big feet have other advantages if you know what i mean.  Cool man Are you in Carson or Reno?  Maybe we can hook up and ride before then.  Im in Carson.

n10sive

Quote from: scotinexcile on May 28, 2008, 09:53:25 PM
Quote from: dtatum6 on May 28, 2008, 07:25:00 PM

I have a pair of riding pants you can borrow. I also have a spare 1 piece suite that you could try on if you wanted. I dont have any spare boots though

Cool man is there a time we can between now and then for me to try them on?  Just let me know what works for your schedule and i will meet up with you, i can get off whenever.  Hey it may be a great excuses to go ride!

I will be riding around with the VFR guys this weekend but I could bring them to Bike night Tuesday for  you or if you come to bike night you can swing by my place and try them on? Before or after?

Could you bring them to Minden for him tomorrow? He can come by my office and try them on if you can.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Justin

i wonder why you guys aren't properly 'quoting'
It seems you're all missing the beginning command
I just click on the quote box (upper left side of the persons post) and it seems to work.
Is that what you guys are doing?
QuoteAs far as the "Shaq" comment. . . my thoughts exactly.

dtatum6

Just let me know i will PM you my cell.  Give me a call tomorrow.

n10sive

Justino,

I think we found a bug in the forum software. I KNOW I quoted and did not edit the brackets. Looking over all the posts, if there is a quote in a quote, it seems to close off all the [ quote ] blocks with the first [ /quote ] block it sees...thus leaving anything between the last [ /quote ] and the previous dangling.

edit: Tried testing that theory and couldn't reproduce. :(
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Resistor

What's happening is that people want to quote that post but not quote the quote in that post, so they remove the quote in the post but don't remove the [/quote] thus not properly removing the quote.
2005 GSXR-600

Adiggity

Quote from: dtatum6 on May 28, 2008, 09:29:11 PM
   Cool man Are you in Carson or Reno?  Maybe we can hook up and ride before then.  Im in Carson.
I live in Fallon. My only bike is a track bike only, so unfortunately we probably won't be riding before then, but thanks for the offer. We can work something out and meet somewhere so you can try them on.

Adiggity

Quote from: Resistor on May 29, 2008, 08:33:01 AM
What's happening is that people want to quote that post but not quote the quote in that post, so they remove the quote in the post but don't remove the
thus not properly removing the quote.
[/quote]
Computer nerd..... :P

Speaking of that, don't let me forget, I have a computer question for you. I'll see you this weekend.   ;D