Main Menu

Introduction!

Started by pizza, May 27, 2008, 11:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pizza

Whats up everyone, im tony, or pizza. I work at Boulevard pizza in sparks... actually manage and co-own it, but whatever.

i have a rockcrawer, and got to be known as 'pizza' by my friends in that circle around town in our local groups and clubs.

anyways ive been riding for a couple years now and am looking for more friends to ride with.. you can never have enough buddies that enjoy doing the same stuff you do! ive got a 96 buell S2 and just recently bought a 08 buell 1125r.

anyways whats up everybody, saw some stickers on bikes at PJ's bike night, been snooping around on this site for a little while, decided to join in on the fun. i look forward to hitting a couple of the club's rides up!

WARNING: fast Buell, slow owner!

Boulevard Pizza- The freshest thin crust pizza in Sparks.

MotoPutz

Sweet!! Glad to have ya...

JENX!!!

The more the merrier!!!! welcome!!!....u gonna make it to the track day on the 8th?
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

weavefish

Cheers! welcome and have fun!!
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Adiggity

Right on! Does this mean free pizza?!  ;D

Resistor

2005 GSXR-600

NVKrawler

PIZZA JEEP!!!!

You made it over here huh? Welcome!

This is Adam by the way... Imma come get me some of the delicious pizza here real soon my friend.

repsol71

Welcome, can we go rockcrawlin?
I am always ready to rip!!!

buell12r

look forward to seeing that 1125 in action

pizza

Quote from: NVKrawler on May 28, 2008, 09:04:55 AM
PIZZA JEEP!!!!

You made it over here huh? Welcome!

This is Adam by the way... Imma come get me some of the delicious pizza here real soon my friend.

WHATS UP ADAM!

its nice to be here, everyone!

unfortunately i wont make the 8th track day... but i am definitely interested in doing track days so ill most likely be in on the next one after that.

and yes... im very interested to see how the 1125 performs long term... i have about 200miles left of break in period on the engine... after that my rear tire i going to hate me terribly! so far the new scooter has some amazing power. its definitely like nothing ive slung my leg over before.
WARNING: fast Buell, slow owner!

Boulevard Pizza- The freshest thin crust pizza in Sparks.

DBXJ

Justin

200 miles more break in?   We won't tell anyone, so give your rear tire a thrashing tomorrow.

Adiggity

Quote from: Adiggity on May 28, 2008, 08:26:19 AM
Right on! Does this mean free pizza?!  ;D
Hellooo??!! Is this thing on?? Anyone?? Can I get some free pizza? I need something to persuade me to make the trip to Reno. Diesel is like $5 a gallon right now. I could aways bring the scooter and do some deliveries while I'm there. I have a cool half helmet I could wear with a New Yalk Pizza sticker on it. Oops, did I say New Yalk? I meant Boulevard....  :D