Main Menu

Turn out for the ride this coming week-end ----

Started by russtman, May 20, 2008, 07:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

russtman

Is there a race or anything going on Sunday the 25th??  or is there expected to be a good turnout for the Club Ride???     Post up if you plan on going.   ;D

Russ
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

MotoPutz

I'm in town and my bike is up, but there is that guy talking about going to Hwy 1. Does he plan on being back by by Sunday morning for the club ride?

Who all has Monday off?

Adiggity

russtman

I have off -- but it doesnt look like a very good turn out for the  ride on Sunday will be the case.   :-\

repsol71

I'll be at the cabin, off hwy 50 let me know if anyone is going that way and what time, I will take some pics. I am just below Strawberry
I am always ready to rip!!!

nvgixxer

I've been thinking about tagging along on this one!?
Depends..................
Sierraville, Sunday forecast:
Isolated T-Storms <----------My poor gixxer hates the rain!! 
High 62°F
Low 39°F
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

Resistor

Quote from: russtman on May 20, 2008, 10:00:08 AM
I have off -- but it doesnt look like a very good turn out for the  ride on Sunday will be the case.   :-\
Hey Russ, it's only Tuesday, plus don't rely on the number of posts in here as a turnout.  There are people that join our rides that don't even post on the forum.

Downieville, is one of my favorite rides, I hope the weather holds together for the weekend.
2005 GSXR-600

buell12r

Quote from: Putz on May 20, 2008, 09:18:55 AM
I'm in town and my bike is up, but there is that guy talking about going to Hwy 1. Does he plan on being back by by Sunday morning for the club ride?

Who all has Monday off?

depends on the mood of whoever goes
but maby we could meet up on the way back in sierra city, who knows

russtman

weavefish

hope the weather isnt as bad this weekend as it was today  :o
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

nvgixxer

Updated weather forecast for Sierraville on Sunday:

Isolated T-storms...........
High: 53°  <---------------- 40 degree drop in one week! BUMMER!!
Low: 35°
:(
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

russtman

I am out ---wont be able to make it.   :-\       ENJOY guys. 

A DRAGON

I plan on riding on Sunday. Aren't we going to Downieville? Hopefully the weather will be OK.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

mase

I live in Nevada City.  The weather shows rain until Monday.  It's not been a real heavy rain but the road has been wet with some Off and on harder showers.  We had a short hail storm yesterday that lasted for a few minutes.

Just wanted to give ya'll a heads up.  Be careful.
Sean Mason

weavefish

my forcast shows nothing but rain T-storms and cold  :'(  rain rain go away! come back another day! (like a day im stuck at work) lol dont think im gonna make it :(
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen