Previous topic - Next topic

whiskytango

CHAINDRIVEN

Justin

Quote from: Putz on October 25, 2009, 01:55:36 PM
You wish!!!
155pm?  You're a regular Nostradamus.

oldBolt

Spies 2009 World Superbike Champion in Rookie Year  :)

So looking forward to seeing Spies and Edwards team next year.

I'll call it.... Spies is going to motivate Edwards so much that Edwards is going win the moto gp
and then retire there after.

Ducati drops Hayden, he signs with Tech 3 and Spies and Hayden go on to finish there carrers each surpass Rossi's records.

Yea that's it...... have you might my girlfriend Morgan Fairchild (LOL)  :o

"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

MotoPutz

Quote from: Justino on October 25, 2009, 02:47:08 PM
You wish!!!

Well it wasn't marked as a spoiler thread and you all yelled at me last time I did that so I put a comment that didnt say who won...

Justin

Quote from: Putz on October 25, 2009, 07:21:38 PM
Quote from: Justino on October 25, 2009, 02:47:08 PM
You wish!!!

Well it wasn't marked as a spoiler thread and you all yelled at me last time I did that so I put a comment that didnt say who won...
I just like to give you a hard time

Adiggity

Quote from: Putz on October 25, 2009, 07:21:38 PM

You still cryin about that?  :'(

Here you go Putz, just so you can't get yelled at.......

************* SPOLIER SPOILER!!!!! *************

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE RACE YET, DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING

Spies didn't win it, Haga lost it! What a great season for Ben. I'm glad he won the championship. He definitely deserved it. Congrats to him. You gotta feel for Haga. Poor guy just always has something happen to result in him finishing second in the ship. Next year it should be his for sure. I call a Ducati 1-2 in the WSBK championship for Oh-10. Place your bets now. I'll only ask for 30% of your winnings.  :)

I do wish Ben was going to a factory team next year though..... He won't be able to compete with the front runners, but it's still gonna be fun to see how he does.

Justin

Quote from: Adiggity on October 26, 2009, 09:03:38 AM
I do wish Ben was going to a factory team next year though..... He won't be able to compete with the front runners, but it's still gonna be fun to see how he does.

This is a ridiculous rule. Any rider should be able to be hired for any ride. 
It's a 'career killer' rule for many.

Team Gorgonzola

Our Ducati Samurai did not make it. Very sad, on the last race of his closest championship chance he wake up with the flu!! Congrats to Ben, hopefully Nori will have another chance next year.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Justin

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola VP on October 26, 2009, 09:46:14 AM
Our Ducati Samurai did not make it. Very sad, on the last race of his closest championship chance he wake up with the flu!! Congrats to Ben, hopefully Nori will have another chance next year.
How many "almost won the title" has Nitro had?

Adiggity

Haga has been close a few times.

2000-2nd
2004-3rd (Very close 1-2-3)
2005-3rd
2006-3rd
2007-2nd (Lost by 2 pts.)
2008-3rd
2009-2nd (Lost by 6 pts.)

oldBolt

That's weird according to my diary  ::) Haga's record and my on base record with woman are the same.  ;D
"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger