Main Menu

AMA and WSK races at Miller Motorsport Park

Started by Borg, April 30, 2008, 08:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Borg

If you don't already know, there are AMA races at Miller this year...

And World SuperBike will be there as well on the same weekend!!!!!!!!!

If you haven't watched WSB lately... it's a pretty good show- 10 guys fighting for the lead
for half the race and 4 or 6 almost keeping up with Bayliss at the end  ;D

And there is a APEX track day there the next day but that's another story.

And I have extra tickets available for sale 25% below advertised price.
Saturday, Sunday, pit passes, grandstand- whatever...

Brrappp! 'borg out.

Adiggity

Oh hell yeah I knew!! I just got my RV pass and tickets in the mail a couple days ago. Should be a great weekend. Looking forward to it.  ;D

A DRAGON

Yeah Borg we're all over that. I thought the apex day was 290 for a spot?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Resistor

I've got my RV pass and tickets too.  Andy, what RV spot are you in?  I'm in RV-43 right along the track!  I don't have an RV though I'll be camping in my tent. :o :D
2005 GSXR-600

Adiggity

Hey Russell, sorry I didn't see this sooner.....I'm not sure of the exact spot. I know it is at Momentum Mountain. I will check tonight and see what the spot # is and let you know.

Adiggity

A DRAGON

Yo Diggity WE'RE in RV-4. You been around that clown from Texas to long.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Resistor

Momentum Mountain is not too far away from where I'm staying... Ducks Head (Trackside Tailgate Zone).  Based on the map, you guys are just 2 corners away (Blackrock Hairpin and Scream).  I'll make sure I swing by and kick it with you guys for a bit.  Who's all camping with you?

http://millermotorsportspark.com/sbk08/SBKTicketsWeb.pdf
2005 GSXR-600

Adiggity

I think it will be Jerome, my friend Sean, my girlfriend Megan and me. And actually Sean would like to find someone to take his spot....if anyone is interested. I can't remember what we paid for the tickets, but if anyone is interested, pm me and I will let you know a price.  8)

dmh2000

I'll be there sat/sun, in the paddock grandstands. no RV and wife doesn't like camping.
dave

kenpokev

Greetings,

I've been away from SSA for several years for a bunch of worthless reasons...

I do have something that might interest you. I had a last minute cancellation for camping at the track and I have one premium RV site (#97) in the Duck's Beak hairpin turn. I also have a premium ticket package including admission, seats and paddock passes.

I will make someone an awesome deal if you want this. The RV site cost me $275 and the tickets were $165 each....I'll take whatever. I'll be next door in 96 and cooking steaks...

Cheers,

Kevin

kenpokev@charter.net

Resistor

With over a week of straight of rain, I was starting to get worried...  Systems usually just blow by.  Not sit ontop of us forever.  Anyways, the forcast for this weekend at Tooele is looking good.  :D  Sunny with highs in the low 80's.
2005 GSXR-600