Main Menu

Favorite Ride?

Started by dtatum6, April 18, 2008, 09:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

For some reason motorcyclists never caught on the the rule of the road. When I drove construction truck we all used the peace sign for a Trooper usually 2 finger down. Then it was 2 fingers up. Flashing your lights 2 at someone and showing 2 fingers meant Trooper. So I found it difficult trying to figure motorcyclist out. They must be cut from a different cloth?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

smoothduc

flashing would work for me ;D
back in Europe we would hold up the left hand with "index and thumb creating a circle sign". It stand for the same thing there than it does universally, we'd basically show a a$$hole sign, only it was directed towards those who would pull us over and act like one. That was so clear and easy to do, but flashing is just as easy.

A DRAGON

You Eourpeans are so direct. I just love ya. Straight from the cooker without a chaser.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

smoothduc

yeah, not very hard to see through, it's right up front there. Many dont like it, sure glad you dont mind. Let's ride again soon. I know you're busy but can I help with the Sunday ride schedule? Need anything?
s

A DRAGON

It's all dates. Just trying to remember dates so we don't screw up. When Keigwin, Pacific Track Time and Zoom Zoom come into town we need to take it to the track. We have our longest day ride in June. Just so many dates to remember. I guess we could adjust it later. I just want ot get in right.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

mase

Be careful on Hwy 49 from Downieville to N.C.  It is a fun trip but there tends to be oil on the road.  To many tweekers live on that ridge with their Piece of S- - t cars.  But it is fun.  I live in N.C. and ride it often.
Sean Mason

n10sive

anyone planning a late spring yosemite run? Last years fall ride was fun.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

repsol71

Grey Goat.. where are you from? I grew up in Redding and road all those roads you speak of, you did not mention hwy 3 and the road from Igo Ono into Platina, are you from that area?
I am always ready to rip!!!

Raingang

This sun is finally shining. Woohooo!!
boring old signature.

cobra23

Jerome...

What is the furthest point North yoou plan to ride to....

Just thinkin I could ride South and maybe meet.

n10sive

cobra. check the dates in the posts...this thread is 2 years old.  :-\

I don't know what Josh was doing...maybe fell off his meds...but he resurrected a few old ones today LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

A DRAGON

Ted I believe we're up for a Weekend ride to Hwy 1 this year. 2nd weekend in August. All the way up from Mill Valley above San Francisco to Eureka Saturday night. Is that far enough North for you? I'd like to be on a ride with you Ted. I want to hear that Monster. ;D ;D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

A DRAGON

/Ted I forgot to mention if you come down. Their's anther SSA member in your area already. The Grey Ghost. or some times people mispronounce it to the Grey Goat. He ridess and aprilia like my self. He comes on this site to say hi and usually meets up with us 1 or 2 times a year. I'll   send him a pm to answer on this thread.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

cobra23

Eureka is on the coast Yes??

Where does this "goat" (grey ghost) live?

I'm thinkin Eureka is like 10 hours from here (because it is on the coast 200 miles west) minumum. Hmmmmm.

Thread two years old??
You see this as an example of my current state......fell off my meds took job in Washington.....

AAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH.......I miss Nevada. The track, the people. Hey do you guys get to see the sun?? I think it is starting to come out up here, for the last several months it's just been like this flourescent light in the grey sky...

Went to bike night in Wenatchee last night, yep....just me ..yep the only blue Ducati there....Yep the only guy from Nevada there...yep!!

Wait...I was the only rider there....my own private bikenight. I may have to attend the Harley Bike night just ....oh no it's happening................I've lost it......now talking about hanging out with Harley people.......Help??

APe Hangers on the Monster woooo-hooooo!

Where is my medication????

A DRAGON

Ted. I feel for you. That sucks. It's beautiful out there though. All the trees. No Sun. A lot of trees though.

I'm not sure where the Goat lives. But take a trip down south and meet up with us. Follow the sun my son. Clouds Suck.

Did you send him a PM?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750