Main Menu

Personalized Plates

Started by yzinger, May 10, 2009, 12:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yzinger

Thought I would start a thread for people to put there ideas for personalized plates. Or the plates they are currently running. I shall start

I really want 10 96 or code 4. But someone on another forum had an amazing idea:

or any other combination. Makes it hard for people to catch an actual plate number cause they all look the same at a certain distance

phdean

or 11I1I1 both are old tricks from when we used race cars back in the day. :P

Sheldontoxicman

I have a personalized plate "1 Vmax" who would have guessed ::)

MotoPutz

I run "REVVV" right now. Might try to get "PUTZ".

yzinger

hahaha, 1t1tt11, I had a hard time just reading it on the screen!

Oneup

Mine is real original, Oneup
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

stimacsays

Mine is TEN98. After I got it, I was like. Damn, X98!

Justin

any combination of v's and w's and m's is very confusing

A DRAGON

I thought about doing that. So the only personalized plate I have is " 2COOL" jUST SO YOU KNOW  it's not me. It's the bike. My aprilia is just 2cool. If you ever own an Italian twin you'll know what I'm talking about.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Adiggity

Quote from: A DRAGON on May 11, 2009, 10:23:37 AM
I thought about doing that. So the only personalized plate I have is " 2COOL" jUST SO YOU KNOW  it's not me. It's the bike. My aprilia is just 2cool. If you ever own an Italian twin you'll know what I'm talking about.
If it was a plate for you, it would be wayyy2cool. Right? They would even allow you to have more than 7 letters cause your so cool.

trent

I used to have "MSTRIS" on my R1 just so I could tell my girlfriend I was out riding my mistress..
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

MotoPutz

Quote from: trent on May 12, 2009, 07:21:32 AM
I used to have "MSTRIS" on my R1 just so I could tell my girlfriend I was out riding my mistress..

nice!  ;)

repsol71

I run  on my Nevada plate    IM SLOW, and in California   LN ANGL
I am always ready to rip!!!

Raingang

I am waiting on my new plate... went to the DMV when I got the Aprilia Shiver and brought my current plate which is one of the NV White with blue from a while back. I had drilled holes in it to attach it to my BMW F650 Dakar modified plate holder.

Anyway, I requested a replacement plate. It is is going to be a sunset blue with my original number/letters... so not a personalized but will look like it:

74HOO
boring old signature.

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: A DRAGON on May 11, 2009, 10:23:37 AM

I am so cool sometimes I am freezing :o
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-