Main Menu

Jason's Crash Experience

Started by yzinger, April 18, 2009, 12:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Jason glad your OK. Sorry for your crash

I was looking at the pics. I was just thinking how bad the asphalt treats your gear. It's so abrasive. Hard to believe we have to try and convenience some people to wear protective gear.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Sheldontoxicman

Talking about protective gear. The misses and I went to reno riders friday and looked at riding jackets. Found one that I really like. But they are back order till the 30th of this month. Kinda nice though. They have Fat guy jackets 3x to 5x. The jacket I am going to get is 4x and its the same price has the little guy jacket.  :o . Kinda cool I thought.  ;)

Sheldontoxicman

Bro, how long till your ride is fixed ???

yzinger

Never. I opted out of keeping it. I had more of an emotional attachment to it then anything else, and I wanted to try something new. I will hopefully be picking up an 07 or 08 r1 this week  ;D

MotoPutz

yzinger

not a fan. after reading reviews, sitting on them, etc. I choose to stick with the popular 07-08. And guess what guess what!!!?? I just got one. My dad is going down in the morning to make sure it is as it seems (its in Elk Grove) then I am driving down with my mom on tues to ride it back weds. so no bike night for me, but next week for sure! by then I should have my full graves and PC hooked up ;-)

MotoPutz

Sweetness! You going to let me ride it?  huh... huh...    ;D

yzinger

I think the old cliche is, "Can I ride your chick? no? There's your answer." haha get in line, a whole bunch of 6 lovers want a shot at it. you want before or after exhuast?

Sheldontoxicman

Quote from: yzinger on May 03, 2009, 10:12:56 PM
not a fan. after reading reviews, sitting on them, etc. I choose to stick with the popular 07-08. And guess what guess what!!!?? I just got one. My dad is going down in the morning to make sure it is as it seems (its in Elk Grove) then I am driving down with my mom on tues to ride it back weds. so no bike night for me, but next week for sure! by then I should have my full graves and PC hooked up ;-)

Right on 8) so you'll have it by next weekend. ;) Time for a ride  (Weather premitting)  :D

MotoPutz

Quote from: yzinger on May 04, 2009, 12:31:29 AM
I think the old cliche is, "Can I ride your chick? no? There's your answer." haha get in line, a whole bunch of 6 lovers want a shot at it. you want before or after exhuast?

No, really difference to me. But the difference is I have liter bikes before. I'm just curious how the newer R1's feels...

JENX!!!

Which reviews of the 09 did u read!?....every review ive seen said the 09's kickass....anyways, the 07-08 is still an awsome bike! Now i'll be harder to chase you down. ;D
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Sheldontoxicman

Quote from: JENX!!! on May 04, 2009, 09:18:15 AM
Which reviews of the 09 did u read!?....every review ive seen said the 09's kickass....anyways, the 07-08 is still an awsome bike! Now i'll be harder to chase you down. ;D

I just got done reading about the new FZ6R in C/W gave it great reviews. and right round $7100 not a bad deal. ;D

MotoPutz

Jenx you couldn't chase your mothere down! hush up...

weavefish

Quote from: Putz on May 04, 2009, 12:02:59 PM

Jenx you couldn't chase your mothere down! hush up...

Hey putz if you spent as much time on the track riding your bike instead of CRASHING your bike you might have more room to talk lol  :P
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

MotoPutz

I've only crashed once on the track thank you very much!!  The others where stunting accidents...   8) :P