Main Menu

Moon Rocks 3/7-3/8 PIC HEAVY

Started by yzinger, March 09, 2009, 03:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yzinger

Took a bunch of pictures out at moonrocks. Probably one of the best weekends of Riding I have ever had the opportunity to partake in. Dirt was AMAZING and weather was above average.

my buddy laying down my new bike while attempting a flat-track style turn

yzinger

couple more

MotoPutz

Wish I could have been there, still waiting for my head gaskets to some in...    Steve...

Yard Sale

Dammit can't see the pictures at work. I was there Sunday and it was nice!

Hey Putz I've got spare head o-rings.

yzinger

where'd you park? we were right next to the hill climbs

stimacsays

Quote from: yzinger on March 09, 2009, 03:18:12 PM
Took a bunch of pictures out at moonrocks. Probably one of the best weekends of Riding I have ever had the opportunity to partake in. Dirt was AMAZING and weather was above average.

Looks like you had a great time. Wish I was there.
Great photos. This one looks like you are 1/2 sec. from a face full of...

yzinger

haha, nope, I was fortunate enough to keep in on two wheels the whole weekend.

stimacsays

No no, I was talking the cammera man getting roosted. :o

MotoPutz

Woohoo, I got my 250 back up today, with my freshly milled head and a new set of tires. Too bad I cant really go riding this weekend, my boss is out of town and I have to be able to answer any trouble calls...

yzinger

AH! you suck at life!!! we are riding Mammoth Bar on sunday!! I just got my akrapovic pipe and FMF header too

MotoPutz

yzinger

Mammoth Bar. Bottom of the auburn reavine, in auburn, ca. They groom the track every wed and sat. and they are open sun mon tue thur fri. 5 bucks per truck load. unfortunatly....it looks like it is supposed to rain. so I dunno yet.