Main Menu

SSA ride to AFM race at Thill July 6th

Started by Adiggity, June 23, 2008, 09:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

The ride schedule says you will be leaving at 6:30 which should put you there no later than 10. Races start around 9:30 and depending on how everything goes will end between 5 or 6.

Race schedule is as follows

Sunday Race Schedule:
650 Production
Super Dinosaur
Formula Singles
500 Twins

Formula I - Sponsored by Scuderia West

250 Superbike
Formula IV - Sponsored by Race-Oil.com/AMSOIL

600 Production - Sponsored by Keigwins@thetrack [LUNCH PODIUM!]

<lunch>

Open Superbike - Sponsored by Foremost Insurance

750 Superbike - Sponsored by R Tech Fuels

Formula III
450 Superbike - Sponsored by Alpine RV
250 Production

Formula Pacific - Sponsored by Kal-Gard

600 Superbike - Sponsored by Pacific Track Time

Open Production - Sponsored by The Track Club
Open Twins - Sponsored by Desmoto Sport

Formula II
650 Twins

Open GP - Sponsored by GP Frame and Wheel
750 Production

trent

The AFM website says they start racing around 10:30-11 am and continue until about 5pm.
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

Oneup

Just go.  You'll get home when its over. :)  It will be a blast.  Plus it's the only time anyone actually gets to see Andy ride. ;D
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Adiggity

Quote from: oneup on July 02, 2008, 10:58:57 AM
  Plus it's the only time anyone actually gets to see Andy ride. ;D
You could watch me from the back of the grid as I go into turn 1. Well, that is if you stopped talking about it and actually entered a race.  ;)

Adiggity

Quote from: trent on July 02, 2008, 10:51:54 AM
The AFM website says they start racing around 10:30-11 am and continue until about 5pm.
Yeah ok. I'll go with that. I really don't pay attention to the clock on Sunday because the schedule can change so quickly if there is a crash or something. All I know is we have practice that starts at 8 am. There are 6 practice groups, then we do a riders meeting and then we start racing. Usually we are done at 5 but I have seen it go later. Like upyours....oops I mean oneup said, just come on out. You'll have fun.

Oneup

Quote from: Adiggity on July 02, 2008, 11:17:07 AM
You could watch me from the back of the grid as I go into turn 1. Well, that is if you stopped talking about it and actually entered a race.  ;)

Doing my NRS on July 13th.

Adiggity

Quote from: oneup on July 02, 2008, 11:24:49 AM
Doing my NRS on July 13th.
So we can expect to see you out there in August?

Oneup

If I can go back to work in the next couple of weeks I will make the Infineon race in August.  But I am definitely going to race RFR and go to Miller at the end of the month.

Adiggity

Cool man. I'm just giving you a hard time bro. Good luck with your NRS.

Oneup

Hey Andy, are you going to have any extra room in your pit area?  I will be down there Sunday morning and I need a place to unload my bike and take off the wheels to get the tires changed.

Oneup

So is anyone going on this ride?  Wondering if I will see any of you guys at T-Hill tomorrow?

A DRAGON

I plan on going to Thunderhill on Sunday morning at 6:30 from starbucks. If your interested please post up so I can expect you. I do have some business with Andy and the AFM to attend to. I had Andy buy some water and Gatoradae for the members who come along. So you don't have to worry about something to drink when you get there. As far as gas and food your on your own. See you in the morning
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Adiggity

Quote from: oneup on July 03, 2008, 06:32:27 PM
Hey Andy, are you going to have any extra room in your pit area?  I will be down there Sunday morning and I need a place to unload my bike and take off the wheels to get the tires changed.

Sorry Greg, I didn't see this until now. As you saw, there isn't much room in our pits during a race weekend. It's hard enough to get all of us Code 4 guys together in the same spot. To try and save a spot for Sunday is nearly impossible. But it was good to see you and thanks for coming out.

As for the rest of you flakes, WTF?!!! Pshhh, I see how it is. I had water and Gatorade in a cooler full of ice for all y'all and nobody showed.......Bueller?.....Bueller?.....

Resistor

Nobody showed up?!?!

I was really looking forward to this ride and watching you all race.  Since I'll be out of town the next 3 weekends so there was too much to do around the house.  I won't be able to do a Sunday ride again until Aug 3rd (swim ride).  That will put me at 5 weekends in a row of not riding.  :(
2005 GSXR-600

Adiggity

Quote from: Resistor on July 07, 2008, 09:04:08 AM
Nobody showed up?!?!

Russ, are you saying nobody showed up at the meeting spot or was that a question?