Main Menu

SSA ride to AFM race at Thill July 6th

Started by Adiggity, June 23, 2008, 09:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

I'm trying to get a head count on who is going to go on this ride. Post up if your planning on going. Thanks.

Justin

Damn it! I'll be in NYC. I'm gonna make it sooner or later

Resistor

2005 GSXR-600

MotoPutz

darthrader

I would really like to go on this ride, and check out a race for the first time.

drewly

whats your eta to Thunderhill from Reno? I might be up for this ride too.

MotoPutz

A DRAGON

We have 2 directions we can go Hwy 20 or Hwy 162. Hwy 20 would be the fastest. Hwy 162 would be the funest but we would have to leave early. Like around7:30 and only stay till around 3pm then head home.  So pick your poison.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Oneup

I think I will try and meet you guys up there on Sunday.  Unfortunately I won't be riding but it would be fun to hang out.  Plus the AFM races are awesome. :)
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Timex

I think I want to go to.  Just let me know when and where to meet.

Adiggity

MotoPutz

I'm still trying to figure out what this ride intails. A ride, watching the races and riding home? What is the ETA for getting home? Race enterance fee?

trent

I would like to know too. How much is the entrance fee and eta on getting home??
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

Adiggity

As said earlier, it depends on the route on how long it takes. But you can figure about 2-1/2 to 3 hrs each way if you don't stop a lot.

Directions from Starbucks to Thill on Mapquest
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Reno&1s=NV&1a=6890+S.+McCarran+Blvd&1z=89509&2c=Willows&2s=CA&2a=5250+Hwy+162&2z=95988

MotoPutz

Ok, does anyone have a planned time on getting there? Till when are the races?