Main Menu

Daytona Sportbike Mid Ohio **SPOILER**

Started by Adiggity, July 21, 2010, 10:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

What the hell? Is this a sportbike forum or what?! Our boy Bobby Fong gets his first ever podium in AMA and nobody has anything to say about it? I am ashamed at you all! Congrats to Bobby for his first ever AMA podium. And two of em at that. Awesome! That was an excellent move to go into 2nd on the first race. *applause* I don't care what anyone says about DMG. AMA has been fun to watch this year and you have 3 people who are in the points race for the Ship too!

And where are all those people who said Danny Eslick couldn't win if he were on a "real" 600? Seems to be doing pretty well to me. Go Danny! Go Bobby!

A DRAGON

Yo Diggity Your right. I was so excited about Bobby's finish. I was on the edge of my chair with Regina.

The Daytona series is pretty good. Very good racing. I sent Bobby a text congratulating him on his victories. I can't wait to see him in Laguna. I wanted to tell text you while you were in San Diego. I was waiting for you to get home to watch. Oh God it's going to be Thursday :D How stupid can I be.  Can you imagine what Alberto was doing while this race was going on. :D :D  I can hear him now Ducccccccccccccti   

I think Elana Myers finished 7th. No race. Just highlights.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Adiggity

Thanks for not spoiling that for me. I appreciate that very much. I believe Elena got 8th. I would like to watch those Supersport races too, but all we get are highlights. Kinda sucks, but it's been good racing in all classes for the most part this year. When have you ever had privateers battling for the podium in the past much less wins!

Is Bobby going to be at Gianni's again this year?

cobra23

Go Bobby!!

I got to meet Danny Eslick at Infineon, he was really funny!! Neat guy.

Heard the announcer a few races ago talking about Dannys diet and excercise regiment....

"Danny says he don't do no workout, and eats a breakfast burrito before each race...."

There is no scool like the ol scool !!!!!

Go Danny!!

A DRAGON

Yo Diggity I'll see what I can do. Are you going to the GP?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Adiggity

Quote from: cobra23 on July 22, 2010, 04:32:54 PM
Go Bobby!!

I got to meet Danny Eslick at Infineon, he was really funny!! Neat guy.

Heard the announcer a few races ago talking about Dannys diet and excercise regiment....

"Danny says he don't do no workout, and eats a breakfast burrito before each race...."

There is no scool like the ol scool !!!!!

Go Danny!!
Yeah, I heard that too. Made me chuckle. He is definitely old school. I think he's definitely on to something though. I always did my best racing after I would have meat for breakfast. (Usually sausage & egg burritos) It was my motto. Gotta have the breakfast meat!

Adiggity

Quote from: A DRAGON on July 22, 2010, 10:54:43 PM
Yo Diggity I'll see what I can do. Are you going to the GP?
Not this year. Already made plans before I realized it was the weekend of the GP. There are too many fun things to do in this world, I swear.  :)

Team Gorgonzola

I know Bobby, great kid, he like pizza at Gianni ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

I was so mad I missed his race at Laguna. I was trying to get there to many things going on. Also my apologizes to Jason and Paul. I really could have made your race experience better if I had planned to go from the Jump street.  I feel like such a heal. I could only just go to the races. Next year it'll be much better I promise.

Bobby is the man. I'm so happy he's getting some ink. He really deserves it. So does Steve Rapp. Go those Ducati's.   
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750