Main Menu

Mladin's 08 bike for sale

Started by Adiggity, March 31, 2009, 02:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

Ok, here you go kids. Since it's all about the bike, you can now be as fast as Mladin was in 2008.  :D Only 60 G's too!!

http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=36005

weavefish

if i had 60g's laying around i would just pay everone to go real slow for a session so that i could feel fast... would only cost me about 20k... not that i have thought about it or anything hehe  ::)
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Justin

Andy, This does me no good, whatsoever.  I need the bike he rode in 2005.

Matt had set the VIR North course record which is 1:23.986
As you obviously know, It's about the bike, and for some reason his machine was 24 seconds faster in 2005 than mine was last week.
Let me know if you find that bike, OK?
I'll only pay 29K because it's old and crappy now.

Justin

Quote from: weavefish on April 03, 2009, 07:34:38 AM
if i had 60g's laying around i would just pay everone to go real slow for a session so that i could feel fast... would only cost me about 20k... not that i have thought about it or anything hehe  ::)
you're one of the funniest guys I know, tom.

weavefish

Quote from: Justino on April 03, 2009, 09:42:59 AM
Quote from: weavefish on April 03, 2009, 07:34:38 AM
you're one of the funniest guys I know, tom.

Thats funny cause id say the same thing about you buddy!
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Adiggity

Quote from: Justino on April 03, 2009, 09:42:09 AM
Andy, This does me no good, whatsoever.  I need the bike he rode in 2005.

Matt had set the VIR North course record which is 1:23.986
As you obviously know, It's about the bike, and for some reason his machine was 24 seconds faster in 2005 than mine was last week.
Let me know if you find that bike, OK?
I'll only pay 29K because it's old and crappy now.
Oh, it's definitely the bike. We all know that. That is why Yosh has been so successful in AMA. Just ask anyone.

I'll see what I can do for you.  ;)

jlavallee

Yep, it's a good thing Yamaha has the new R1 in WSBK sorted because otherwise Spies would be in trouble after so many years riding the Yosh bike that made it so easy. :D