Main Menu

Alert the media!

Started by Tahoebrian5, May 20, 2014, 09:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahoebrian5

It's been over 7 months since my log ride. After much soul searching I decided I couldn't bear to part with my street riding obsession. $2500 in parts later I'm so close I can taste it!
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

288RR

It's looking good,  I like the repsol

Tahoebrian5

Funny thing, was driving up McCarran and I saw a CBR repsol ride by. I was so envious I hit ebay that night and just happened to find a set of used OEM repsols for sale. Might as well rebuild in style!

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

When's the maiden voyage?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Tahoebrian5

I might do a bit of a test ride this weekend around the neighborhood just to see how it feels. Probably another week or so before I'm ready for a real ride.

nvgixxer

The finished product is going to be one sweet looking machine! Nice! Looking forward to seeing you again soon on the group rides!  :)
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

RichVee4

Looking forward to seeing you again and the completed bike :)
Live long and prosper \V/

Tahoebrian5

Quote from: nvgixxer on May 21, 2014, 06:55:08 AM
The finished product is going to be one sweet looking machine! Nice! Looking forward to seeing you again soon on the group rides!  :)

Hey Jim, judging from your bike history, you are a year past due for a new bike. You must really like your ZX!

nvgixxer

Quote from: Tahoebrian5 on May 22, 2014, 07:25:18 AM
Quote from: nvgixxer on May 21, 2014, 06:55:08 AM
The finished product is going to be one sweet looking machine! Nice! Looking forward to seeing you again soon on the group rides!  :)

Hey Jim, judging from your bike history, you are a year past due for a new bike. You must really like your ZX!
Haha.....yeah Brian, very observant you are. I must be slowing down in my old age, ordinarily there would be a new ride in the garage. But to be serious here, you're right, I REALLY do love my ZX14R. A track bike she ain't, but for a long comfortable street hauler, I haven't seen anything out there that comes even close to fitting my personal needs any better.  
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

RenoRider75

Tahoebrian5

I have it at moto source getting the steering stem fixed up, ill be ready after that. Soon!

GreenMachine

Is the patient going to make a full recovery?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.